DVDVR Message Board

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 SINGLE PLAYER

RIPPA

On 2/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, RIPPA said:

Yes - though not all games are available yet

Ironically the original RDR is one of those games so you can have a One and play RDR on it (either via the store or finding a used copy)

Probably worth adding to this that if you have a One X, RDR got an "enhanced" update and is supposedly pretty gorgeous now.

https://www.vg247.com/2018/04/11/red-dead-redemption-xbox-one-x-4k-screenshots/

6 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

They just couldn't release this in the summer when I'm only working full time instead of doing school full time AND working full time.  Goddamn.

I feel this. Oh well, I'll have to try to find some time to fit it in. I'm not as blown away by this one as I was the others because it's story-based and doesn't seem to show off a lot of new technology or different parts of gameplay. But it's Red mawfuckin' Dead.

• 1 month later...

Will be curious to see pricing at various places. 

I have credit to use at best buy after getting a new TV, but would probably rather get it from Amazon or such. 

I just checked Amazon and no price yet. 

15 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Will be curious to see pricing at various places. 

I have credit to use at best buy after getting a new TV, but would probably rather get it from Amazon or such. 

I just checked Amazon and no price yet. 

So is that when you are going to fire up your Xbox One again?  You have been offline for five months now.

Either that you're just hiding from everyone.

5 hours ago, J.T. said:

So is that when you are going to fire up your Xbox One again?  You have been offline for five months now.

Either that you're just hiding from everyone.

I have yet it hook it up to my new TV. I thought about starting up Battlefield 1 again or seeing if the library has gotten in Sea of Thieves (since I didn't buy it).

We live in a world where it's more expensive for me to preorder the game digitally (which requires immediate payment for some reason) rather than get a physical copy of the game #thefuture

Anyway, after much arguing with myself, I'm holding off getting it at launch for the inevitable Christmas sale when any bugs will have been updated and nerds will have unlocked codes for unlimited dead eye

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New gameplay trailer tomorrow at 8 AM Pacific. I remember they released these incredibly detailed videos well in advance of the first game that described game mechanics. Would greatly appreciate something similar specifically about online. 

There's some bullshit timed exclusive treasure map preorder bonus that's only until August 15th. Give us details before that shyit! I mean, I know this game is going to rock my world but still...