DVDVR Message Board

NXT TakeOver: Toronto

The Natural

I hope it's ok to post this here. I have 2 tickets for NXT Takeover in Toronto this Saturday that I have to sell. SEC 122 ROW 9 SEAT 8-9. I just want what I paid for them. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

I am! Of the three shows, this is one I spent the most on tickets for. Nak and Joe are two of my all time favourites and there's no way I wasn't going to get as close as possible for that one.

Where are you sitting?

38 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

Rad! I hope you have a good sign to rep the board.

You have me wondering what the best sign would be for such an occasion.

Would "Bring In Bunkhouse Buck" or "Asuka for March Madness 2017" work?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2016 at 1:38 AM, ChesterCopperpot said:

5th match announced tonight - fuck yes!!!!! 

Hide contents

Revival vs DIY 2/3 falls

Match I want to see the most as the match they had at NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II was one of the best matches this year. The only NXT match better was Nakamura vs. Zayn at NXT TakeOver: Dallas.

Looking forward to Asuka vs. Mickie James for the NXT Women's Championship as I didn't expect Mickie to appear in WWE again.

Hoping I enjoy Nakamura vs. Joe NXT Championship sequel to the first match.

Predictions:

Nakamura retains the NXT Championship against Samoa Joe.

Asuka defends the NXT Women's Championship beating Mickie James.

Gargano/Ciampa take the NXT Tag Team Championship from Dawson/Wilder.

Miller/Thorne beat Akam/Rezar to win the 2016 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.

Roode is glorious over Dillinger.

It sure does seem like the #3 guy in the company is Roode.  The only other person I can see is Aries and they already had him lose to Nakamura.   I would love Joe winning if it means a 3rd match.  Much better and more realistic than Bobby winning the title

From a booking part I can see why they are doing Ellering in a shark tank cage for the finals but the only reason I can see why they are doing this is because of the Battle of Atlanta which I don't see any relevance except that the WWE put the match on the Network and everyone wanted to see it.

I think the biggest problem with Nakamura is that most NXT fans have seen him in some of the best matches ever.  Now they are seeing him work 50%  against guys like Blake or Elias Sampson or the vast majority of his house show matches because 50% of Nak is better than most of the NXT roster.   I can only think of 4 really strong NXT matches and all but one was a Takeover match

It'd be one thing if Ellering was getting heavily involved in the wins of AoP through the tournament, but these are two huge monsters who don't need their manager to interfere. There was no build up for him being in the cage, outside of the homage to Dusty for the stip.

Well an argument could be made he helped them beat Gargano & Ciampa in the semis but a small argument given that the Revival did the real damage

Part of me wants the Revival retain the title because #DIY is one of the dumbest team names.  But I figure they are getting the titles and it will be a great match

Loved in the build up of Roode vs Dillinger that they are bringing up the Shawn Spears years and what a complete and maybe undeserving failure it was

58 minutes ago, MonteCarl said:

It'd be one thing if Ellering was getting heavily involved in the wins of AoP through the tournament, but these are two huge monsters who don't need their manager to interfere. There was no build up for him being in the cage, outside of the homage to Dusty for the stip.

He did interfere in their last two matches a little bit so they at least tried to make the stip make a little bit of sense.