DVDVR Message Board

THE 2016 NLCS: LOS ANGELES @ CHICAGO

Dolfan in NYC

My goodness; Schwarber was activated from the DL and sent to the Fall League to tune up his hitting; Maddon didn't rule out using him at DH if he looks good there and the Cubs make the World Series.

• Like 1

Base hit by Reddick with 1 Out in the 8th, Maddon lifts Hendricks who had faced the minimum through 7 1/3 on barely 80 pitches.

Hmm.

Well, as long as he doesn't do like Dusty and give him the game ball as he's walking off.

1 minute ago, Cristobal said:

Unless Daniel Bryan is coming in to pinch-hit, I don't want to hear another word about a fucking goat.

Well you can enjoy ESPN Radio making wink nudge references to 1 out in the 8th in the clincher and how it "sounds familiar" if Scyllla is more you bag than Charbydis.

Jesus, was Hendricks fucking good last night. On the flip side, Kershaw was not. Nothing really had any bite on it, and since they didn't to worry about any one put-away pitch, CHC could just wait for mistakes and hammer them, and goddamn, did they ever!

The last few games as sloppily played as they were for LAD, I couldn't see anything short of perfection getting them past game 6 and 7. They very obviously were way less than perfect. 

Like they used to say in Brooklyn, wait till next year!