DVDVR Message Board

Hell In A Cell VIII

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, L_W_P said:

If Sasha v Charlotte goes last I think it's odds on that Sasha dies for our sins in some crazy spot.

That's probably gonna happen no matter where the match is on the card.

Since they haven't made a big deal about it, I'd say it's not as likely to go last, but they should if they know what's good for the show. As long as the match isn't a total botchfest, there's a pretty good chance of the Boston crowd shitting on whatever goes on afterwards. Although if there's one thing Vince has clearly been out of touch with the last few years, it's managing crowd reactions.

28 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm concerned about the pressure put on Sasha and Charlotte to deliver "WHUT MANKIND DID DURR"

I'm not. WWE hasn't done an unsafe big bump in a cell match since Foley. Anything they approve will be very well thought out.

There's lots of pressure on them to deliver a great match but that's what comes with the spot. That's why a guy like AJ Styles is so great because night after night he just churns out great performances. If you want to be thought of as one of the best, you go out there and you deliver.

• Like 1

I have no problem with Sasha/Charlotte going on last in theory, but it doesn't have a big match feel at all. They've traded wins and the title back and forth several times so far this year and this doesn't feel any different.  If we were going to finally see Sasha win the title after chasing it for so long that would be one thing

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

They are also calling this the FINAL CHAPTER~!

Ya know for two months and then they have to go back to it since the RAW women's cupboard is bare 

We could track how long was it between Battleground Sami vs. Owens and the Raw main event to tonight's Sasha vs. Charlotte till they face again on Raw.

• Like 2

Both of the SD! women's feuds have more "cell" heat than this.

I'm not trying to be critical when I say that, either. I'm re-upping my sub specifically because I wanna see the match.

• Like 1