DVDVR Message Board

2016-17 NHL - Period 1

Dolfan in NYC

So Detroit holds Connor McDavid to zero attempted shots and still manage to lose 2-1.  The lack of offensive urgency is tough to take. Guys refuse to take shots and just don't put forth enough effort. Unbelievable to say but the team misses Thomas Vanek, who was lights out before getting hurt. He made a world of difference. 

December 3rd - Leafs vs Canucks rematch. Canucks openly saying at least two Leafs players "are dead men" & vow revenge after a big hit on their star player.

I dunno about you guys but this reminds me of something most Vancouver fans would probably rather forget...

• Like 2

I'd like to direct a question to Tim Murray: we've been complete and utter dogshit for the past 5 seasons. This means that we have had prime draft positions for the past 5 offseasons. So my question: after 5 years where the hell is any NHL level talent not named Jack Eichel or Sam Reinhart? 

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

The Sedins are grown ass men in their late 30's and possibly still unwilling to play for separate clubs. Fuck them.

They are actually aliens and if they are ever more than 500 feet from each other they will die.

17 hours ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Blind squirrels find nuts once in awhile

Actually Torts reevaluated his coaching style and went back to his "Safety=Death" days in Tampa. It's actually to his credit that he was humble enough to know he had to change.

It's just "Vegas Golden Knights" because the owner though Las Vegas Golden Knights was too long. Because that is the word you drop. Name and logo are super uninspired. The logo would be alright as a shoulder crest, but otherwise looks like clip art.