DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/10/16

*Taped for Xplosion: Mandrews def. Marshe Rockett

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing November 10, 2016 from Orlando, FL

*TNA World Champ Eddie Edwards came out for a promo, interrupted by Eli Drake who is cashing in his Bound for Gold title shot tonight.

*Mike Bennett def. Moose in a number one contenders qualifier

*The Tribunal come to the ring for promo and are interrupted by Al Snow. They say they never did anything for Snow and get into a fight, leaving Snow laying with a low blow. Mahabali Shera runs out for the save but takes a low blow as well.

*Ethan Carter III def. Abyss in a number one contenders qualifier

*Gail Kim came out to make an announcement and brought out Jade to the ring. Gail puts over Jade as the future of women's wrestling. Decay interrupt and lay out Gail, Jade, and Jeremy Borash. Rosemary spit mist on Gail and choked her out then Crazzy Steve held Jade in the corner with a trash can for Rosemary to hit the van terminator/coast to coast.

*Trevor Lee def. DJ Z & Rockstar Spud in a number one contenders qualifier

*Lashley def. Grado & Robbie E in a number one contenders qualifier

*Eddie Edwards def. Eli Drake to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, The Death Crew Council attack and unmask revealing themselves to be James Storm, Bram, & Eddie Kingston

• Like 1

So here I am, one of many who makes the occasional post about being fine with TNA going away for good.

And then I read that Rosemary does a Van Terminator, Al Snow still gets mic time, and that they brought in Eddie Kingston. Suddenly, I'm glad these tapings came to be.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zev said:

So here I am, one of many who makes the occasional post about being fine with TNA going away for good.

And then I read that Rosemary does a Van Terminator, Al Snow still gets mic time, and that they brought in Eddie Kingston. Suddenly, I'm glad these tapings came to be.

They call it "being an enabler".

Hey now, it's not like I full on paid for those tapings. I mean if Rosemary gets a nickel from Corgan because I bought a copy of Gish on cassette umpteen years ago that's fine, but I don't have any Restaurant Impossible crew doing the catering or writing possibly cashable paychecks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I enjoy the flow of this show and all the feuds up and down the card. Solid mic work from everyone in the opening, especially Eli Drake as usula. Good shorter matches that packed a lot into them in Bennett/Moose, EC3/Abyss, and the main event. Bennett/Moose was good stuff, they worked well together and had some good spots throughout. More fun from House Hardy with Matt having amnesia, some hilarious bits in that. Rosemary looked killer in taking out Jade and Gail. Very solid main event with Eli and Eddie. Eli slamming Edwards on the ring apron looked brutal and Edwards later suicide dive landing him in the crowd was awesome. The DCC unmasking was a nice way to end the show and keep interest in looking forward to next week. 

• Like 1

I just can't get into another heel James Storm led group. Even if it has Eddie Kingston is in it. Hopefully, they let Eddie do the talking. Only other part I caught was the Hardy stuff and it was excellent. I was down on the Broken Matt but Amnesia Matt is hilarious. Especially the part where they started singing Obsolete.

• Like 1

Are they going to change Eddie Kingston's name? Because they've already got an Eddie, and an Eli and an Ethan. Too many names with an E. Call him Freddie Kingston instead*. Also, in storyline, Storm and Bram should be going after Decay (Bram because of the whole kidnapping thing, Storm because they never really resolved the break-up of the Revolution), not the Hardys. Although I suppose they're probably going with the 'Mad at the Company' angle. Which makes no sense for a newcomer to the company, but oh well.

* Keep his surname though. Because once two guys were arguing on here about whether "Kingston's" selling was terrible or not, and even though it was blindingly obvious that one was talking about Eddie and the other was talking about Kofi, nobody told them for ages. It was funny.