DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/3/16

*Taped for Xplosion: Madison Rayne def. Raquel
*Taped for Xplosion: Moose def. Basile Baraka
*Taped for Xplosion: Grado def. Bad Bones John Klinger

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing November 3, 2016 from Orlando, FL

*Brandi Rhodes comes to the ring for a promo and says last week Lashley injured Cody and put him down but he's not out. She says this is not the last Impact has seen of Cody. Maria & Sienna interrupt and Sienna lays out Brandi after a brawl.

*DJ Z, Braxton Sutter, & Mandrews def. Marshe Rockett, Andrew Everett, & Trevor Lee and Rockstar Spud & Decay in a triple threat six man tag. Decay were ejected during the match for double teaming.

*Aron Rex def. Jessie Godderz via pinfall in round 3 to retain the Impact Grand Championship after raking the eyes and a loaded punch.

*Broken Matt Hardy & Brother Nero def. The Death Crew Council via DQ when the third DCC member interfered. After the match, the DCC attacked referee Earl Hebner.

*Ethan Carter III & Eli Drake in-ring promo. EC3 challenges Drake to a match with Drake's Bound for Gold title shot on the line and if EC3 loses, he'll never challenge for the title again but Drake declines, saying he will use his Bound for Gold shot to challenge the winner of Lashley/Edwards next week.

*Eddie Edwards def. Lashley to retain the TNA World Championship after the Boston Knee Party following two ref bumps

Didn't think we'd see Edwards as champ and not get destroyed by Lashley.  Assuming TNA goes on for a little while I'm liking this direction.  Always liked Eddie and the times I met him he was a awesome guy so good for him.

• Like 2

Damn, Lashley got screwed by a fast count. Very non conclusive if that was the end of the feud. the Hardys/DCC brawl was an amazing movie scene, loved the epic battle music playing in the background.. great stuff as always from the Hardy saga. Another solid promo seg from EC3 and Eli.

That Hardys DCC segment was the best thing I've ever seen. The lake of reincarnation. The cigarette. The jack-in-the-box. The forklift. All of it was amazing. More please. Wrestling doesn't have to take itself so seriously all the time!

But I'm biased because I write an annual goofy comedy in similar fashion in order relieve the tension from my more serious novels. My comedies even once had goofball Hardy cameos years ago. ;P

The rest of the show actually did a fine job, too. I know this company is constantly teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, but their show is usually still a good watch.

• Like 1