DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2016 - WILDCARD / DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Dolfan in NYC

Hell of a catch by Josh Reddick in the bottom of the 6th.

Didn't quite fist pump but it did put a smile on my face to see Josh come up big, new uniform notwithstanding.  Especially after his throw was strong enough yet offline allowing Murphy to score early in the game.

[This is as close as it gets, Grilledcheese :D ]

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Poor Dusty. He got up today and packed his bags for Chicago. Guess he'll have to unpack them now.

He had the perfect facial expression for a guy who just watched his best power threat pop out on two pitches and realize his season was now in the hands of some kid entered via double switch who nobody had heard of.

I hope somebody got a .gif of that.

What the fuck was the thought behind sending Werth B6? Both the coach and he had to have seen that Toles was cutting it off and getting the throw in. 

What a fucking series, though. Love seeing a grinder game like that fall in your favor.

Outside of #22 shutting it down, especially to get that goddamn Murphy, my favorite moment of the game was probably that AB Turner worked for a BB in the 4th.

I am blasting off right now, super hyped for the Cubs on Saturday.

Dodgers in 6.

2 hours ago, piranesi said:

So take a guy who seems particularly cursed in the post-season.  Who's not fully back yet.  Who just pitched and hasn't rested up.

And just throw him up there for this?

Like...okaaaaaay.

Apparently Kershaw went to Roberts mid game and said he had an inning in him if needed.

Roberts checked with the trainers and they approved it