DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

Texans alone atop the AFC South!

That was a putrid game. No idea how the refs fucked up a too many men on the field penalty when there in fact wasn't too many men on the field and the resulting play was a blocked punt for a TD.

I mean, WTF? How can a play be called dead for too many men on the field if the play isn't run???

Why do the Steelers still have Antonio Brown returning punts? For a team that's had as much trouble as they have in keeping all their skill players healthy at the same time, you'd think they would want to not run him out there to be a stationary target.

I honestly believe that Fitzpatrick is not delusional and knows what he is, which is why he waited so long to try to get as much money as possible this year. I like the guy, he is fun to watch and did have some big wins for the Bills, but he'll never be consistent enough to be a full time starter. I assume he'll go back to being a back-up somewhere else next year, rise to the starting job, and repeat the process. He's the perfect example of a borderline QB1/QB2.

• Like 1

Since the Cards are playing on Thursday - they have pretty much confirmed that Carson Palmer will miss the game since it is doubtful he will be out of the concussion protocol by then

15 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Gabbert just underthrew a WIDE OPEN Torrie Smith.  It would have been six.  Instead it's a Cowboys interception.  Can we cut the shit and get him out of here now?  please?

At this point it is has to be obvious that the main reason Kaepernick isn't playing is because Chip Kelly has personal issues with him.  I mean he isn't a good QB either but you can't tell people that Gabbert is a better option.  

Unless the Niners are pulling a Browns and tanking for a top 2 pick.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hammerva said:

At this point it is has to be obvious that the main reason Kaepernick isn't playing is because Chip Kelly has personal issues with him.  I mean he isn't a good QB either but you can't tell people that Gabbert is a better option.  

Unless the Niners are pulling a Browns and tanking for a top 2 pick.

Or the matter that Kaep is still injured but yeah...

I love most things Pittsburg Steelers but Antonio Brown is an idiot. 

I think the $20K fine is stupid and excessive, but no player on a team that got their asses beaten as badly as they did in Week 3 should be showing out like that.

Steelers are tied with the Ravens at the top of the division so this is not a time for acting like smug dumbasses.  This is the time for humility, improvement, and most of all, WINNING FUCKING FOOTBALL GAMES~!

After you win the Super Bowl, you can do all of the fucking twerking in the end zone that you want to.  Since you are not there yet, Mr. Bell, shut the fuck up and focus on catching touchdown passes.

10 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Fitz wound up backing up Andrew Luck at some point, in full knowledge Luck could be killed due to playing with no o linemen whatsoever at any moment, which gives him just enough time to rattle off one big game against the Titans.

He went to Harvard, if he isn't smart enough to know he sucks, who is?

• Like 1