DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK FOUR

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, SirFozzie said:

We can reveal first here on DVDVR the Patriots starting Quarterback for Sunday.

11505314336_980a688423_b.jpg

If you got this reference you are at least in your late 30's. Yes I got that game for Christmas when I was 11 years old.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, dogwelder said:

Ian Rapoport is reporting that J.J. Watt re-injured his back last Thursday and is expected to miss a significant amount of time and maybe the rest of the season.

LOLLIN at this because yeah, doing high box jumps and other crossfit lunkery when rehabbing a blown back was really smart

• Like 2

Forgot to post the gif I was referring to, which he actually entitled "post surgery progress." 

I get the feeling box jumps only exist so crossfit bros can do one rep for the 'gram.  How can they be a real exercise you'd do to exhaustion when, if you're too tired to make that last rep, but you try, you're fucked?

• Like 1

Ok, I'm back.  This is definitely the darkest timeline. 

So, um, I guess for the Texans to have a successful season, JD Clowney will have to break out as a superstar, Whitney Mercilus will keep on keeping on with his under the radar stellar production, and Brock Osweiler will have to prove that he's a franchise quarterback. 

Yeah, I think I'll go back to that famous Houston sports team fallback: drinking bleach.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Ok, I'm back.  This is definitely the darkest timeline. 

So, um, I guess for the Texans to have a successful season, JD Clowney will have to break out as a superstar, Whitney Mercilus will keep on keeping on with his under the radar stellar production, and Brock Osweiler will have to prove that he's a franchise quarterback. 

Yeah, I think I'll go back to that famous Houston sports team fallback: drinking bleach.