DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

If you look at any stadium deal done in the last decade, you'll know the NFL is more than happy to carry out a criminal conspiracy in public.  

Also submitted for evidence... *gestures at Kaepernick*

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

If you look at any stadium deal done in the last decade, you'll know the NFL is more than happy to carry out a criminal conspiracy in public.  

Also submitted for evidence... *gestures at Kaepernick*

I don't disagree, but I also look at those things as painfully obvious.  Anyone who says they aren't blackballing Colin Kaepernick are lying.  Point blank.  That's my point.  They do these things in a way that anyone who is looking can see.  Asking them for criminal conspiracy help is not the way to go.  They are actively bad at it, the issue is that people like football more than they dislike the NFL's bullshit.  In general, people overlook the NFL's bullshit because they are getting entertainment out of it or they want to blackball Kaeprnick's black ass too.  This isn't that.  Look, the NFL is a powerful organization who has a lot of resources, but this is the CATHOLIC CHURCH that we are talking about.  They had a crime they wanted to cover up, and instead of calling the Pope, the Vatican, or praying to Jesus Christ himself, they called the New Orleans Saints to ask for help with a criminal conspiracy.  How do you get that far in life and still make those kind of decisions?

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Ryan said:

Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley and.....Jim Brown(?) were there for the announcement. Yeah, this serves no purpose.

Jim Brown played in Cleveland...the DeBartolo name rings out in Northeastern Ohio.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Word of advice for anyone who loves weed.  Don't smoke weed in your car.  Buy in small amounts.  When you have your small amount of weed, drive the speed limit.  Do not under any circumstances cross a border.  If you follow these rules, you're pretty much out of weed charge danger...unless you're black and Bloomberg is in charge.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Seriously, its legal in California now, so why go to Mexico?

It's legal in a whole lot of places.  I have a friend who was telling me about how good the customer service that he gets from the DC weed man.  They were out of something he wanted, and the person just gave him twice as much of what he replaced it with...my friend now has 18 months worth of edibles.  He was just looking at the pile of weed oreos, peanut butter cookies, cap'n crunch, cocoa puffs, etc. and shaking his head like, I don't think I can actually eat all of this.    

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, supremebve said:

It's legal in a whole lot of places.  I have a friend who was telling me about how good the customer service that he gets from the DC weed man.  They were out of something he wanted, and the person just gave him twice as much of what he replaced it with...my friend now has 18 months worth of edibles.  He was just looking at the pile of weed oreos, peanut butter cookies, cap'n crunch, cocoa puffs, etc. and shaking his head like, I don't think I can actually eat all of this.    

I'll be more than happy to take some of that off his hands though there is that pesky "ship it to Maryland" part that might muddy things up.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'll be more than happy to take some of that off his hands though there is that pesky "ship it to Maryland" part that might muddy things up.

He and his fiance took what they wanted and told anyone else that they could get anything they wanted for $5.  They delivered it to him at a group brunch, so it was easy to offload.  

• Like 2

How do you expect to get 157 lbs. of weed across the border?  You don't need a dog to smell that, any animal with a working nose would smell that.  They were going to drive the weed from California to Louisiana, they were begging to go to jail.