DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

19 minutes ago, Dewar said:

So how many drinks does someone need to have to blow a .217? Damn.

It is pretty much the definition of blackout drunk.  I googled it and it was basically said, the main symptom of a blood alcohol level over .20 is loss of consciousness.

Doing some checking based on his age and listed weight. That's about 15 average alcohol content beers in a 2 hour period, if you aren't drinking in any water. So, about as much as some people I knew growing up on a nightly basis. Wisconsin~!

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Apparently in Arizona a DUI over .15 is a guaranteed jail term.   So unless he has a great lawyer then his season is over definitely

Don't tell that to New England. Unless they work super fast (which courts never do) its more likely he will get punished next season but not so quick he won't be available in the post season. NFL doesn't usually suspend people with close to that level of speed.

5 hours ago, hammerva said:

Apparently in Arizona a DUI over .15 is a guaranteed jail term.   So unless he has a great lawyer then his season is over definitely

I believe I  read somewhere that there's no chance of adjudication before the Super Bowl.