DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ngakoue says he doesn't remember if Incognito dropped the N-bomb him or not but "he knows what he said"

And the Bills management is indeed using the "Eh - it's on the field they say terrible things to each other all the time" defense

If he doesn't remember what someone said to him two days ago, it must not have been that offensive. How can he say "he knows what he said" when he doesn't even know himself. What a whiner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jets WR Robby Anderson was arrested this morning going 105mph in a 45mph speed zone.  

While in the car, he threatened to sexually assault the arresting officer's wife and... *squints at the notes*  Ah yes,  "Nut in her eye."  

Class. 

• Thanks 1

If you get arrested for speeding, and don't threaten to fuck the cop's wife and nut in her eye, you are doing it wrong.

I guess Robby didn't like making NFL money. He was entering the last year of his contract, and was probably going to get a nice raise, but he just fucked that all up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 3:10 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Jets WR Robby Anderson was arrested this morning going 105mph in a 45mph speed zone.  

While in the car, he threatened to sexually assault the arresting officer's wife and... *squints at the notes*  Ah yes,  "Nut in her eye."  

Class. 

Kayfabe is still alive and well... In the wrong sport.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

Damn,  no Touchdown! Touchdown!. . . . :)  Seriously I love Pizza Hut,  not sure why its so ripped on. . . .

I like Pizza Hut but I long for the Pizza Hut of my childhood that was roughly 1000x as good. 

• Like 5

I liked Pizza Hut as a kid because you'd get a free personal pan pizza from participating in Book It and I didn't know what good pizza was then.

Now? Eh, it's pretty good cold.

• Like 1

Did anyone see the story about Rae Carruth's kid? If you didn't know this monster had his pregnant girlfriend killed, but the kid survived. Unfortunately because of what happened he was born with severe mental and physical handicaps. If ever there was a "person" (and I use that term loosely) who deserved capital punishment he's it. After seeing that thing on his kid I'd volunteer to administer it on behalf of humanity.