DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

Well, the Hollywood Brown trade makes a lot more sense now.  

Also, did BOB just win a trade? 

EDIT -- Also... reading more about this... it's deeply hilarious to me that an unvaccinated guy gets suspended for putting chemicals into his body.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I hope it never stops, I want Urban Meyer stories and musing until the day I die.

The full article is just Shad Khan throwing bombs at Urb.  It's great.

9 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Leaving this here for no reason. None whatsoever.

Garrafalo is a role model for the modern age!

• Like 4

A] so that's what they mean when they say Handsome Jimmy throws too many interceptions...

B] That's My Quarterback, Dawg

C] Kenny Stabler's shade looks on approvingly from up on high and gives a thumb's up

D] All Of The Above Because There's So Many Options for Pithy Jokes I Just Can't Decide On One

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Infinit said:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wonder what Belichick thought about all this lol

"Well... it's...uh... not one the norms of being a professional, you know, to fuck the owner's girlfriend."

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Infinit said:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wonder what Belichick thought about all this lol

"On to Cincinatti...........'s owner." (j/k, Burrow clearly has that locked down if he wants)

Edited by Contentious C
  • Haha 1

Ex-Jags Kicker Josh Lambo is suing the team over Urban Meyer's behavior

He is seeking payment of his $3.5 million base salary for 2021, along with compensation for emotional distress.

Lambo contends that he was physically and verbally abused by former coach Urban Meyer. Specifically, Lambo claims that the team violated the Florida Private Sector Whistleblower’s Act.

Meyer allegedly kicked Lambo before a preseason game in August, saying to him, “Hey dipshit, making your fucking kicks.” Lambo alleges that he told Meyer to never do that again. Meyer allegedly responded, “I’m the head ball coach, I’ll kick you whenever the fuck I want.”

Lambo says he verbally reported the incident to his agent, who communicated the complaint to the team.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Ex-Jags Kicker Josh Lambo is suing the team over Urban Meyer's behavior

He is seeking payment of his $3.5 million base salary for 2021, along with compensation for emotional distress.

I think $3.5m+ is a ridiculous amount of money in return for being kicked once - and I hope he gets every penny and then some.

• Like 9

On 5/14/2022 at 11:25 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Someone once told me the most dangerous people in the world are the ones that smile during their mug shots....

I see plenty of smiling mugshots for a living. Most of them are just fucking idiots.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

suspend him for life

That's pretty damning testimony by him.  I mean, obviously, there are many reasons she could start crying that aren't related to him but that's clearly not what happened here.  

• Like 1