DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

7 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I never know how to feel when situations like this first come up. Obviously I am against any type of sexual harassment or assault and an investigation is justified. But the timing and situation just makes it feel off. So for now I won't form a real opinion until more comes out but either way its an unfortunate situation.

• Like 1

It's such a complicated thing, but that's a lot of different lawsuits. Wait for the results and try to be unbiased, but believe the women at face value anyway because that's the right thing to do unless something is proven otherwise. Civil cases are easier to win depending on a lot of factors, I know that, but I have no clue what else is up with any of these people.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I get the feeling you aren't a big fan of Buzbee ?

The general consensus I'm seeing is that he's an attention whore clown, but not likely to be so reckless as to suborn perjury from a dozen or more people.

Edited by Brian Fowler

I honestly don't know what to think about this entire situation, but an unfortunate thought I had is, "isn't there a whole community of "massage therapists" who are willing to have sex?  Why didn't he hire any of them?"  If this turns out to be true, this feels like a Darren Sharper type of thing where he could have had sex with women willing to have sex with him, but chose to have sex with people who didn't want to have sex with him.  

12 hours ago, supremebve said:

I honestly don't know what to think about this entire situation, but an unfortunate thought I had is, "isn't there a whole community of "massage therapists" who are willing to have sex?  Why didn't he hire any of them?"  If this turns out to be true, this feels like a Darren Sharper type of thing where he could have had sex with women willing to have sex with him, but chose to have sex with people who didn't want to have sex with him.  

Yeah at the end I have a feeling there will be no gray area in this story. Either he's a victim of a crazy elaborate scam or a total fucking monster. 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 4:02 PM, Brian Fowler said:

The general consensus I'm seeing is that he's an attention whore clown, but not likely to be so reckless as to suborn perjury from a dozen or more people.

Are we sure about that? 

The lawyer Buzbee now claims there are 20 cases against Watson. 

This is all extremely weird. 

And in yet another sign the Watson thing is getting serious, Nike has just suspended their endorsement contract with him. 

Guessing the NFL banhammer is not too far behind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

And in yet another sign the Watson thing is getting serious, Nike has just suspended their endorsement contract with him. 

Guessing the NFL banhammer is not too far behind.

Beats by Dre has dropped Watson as well (rumor).

Two women have come forward, the cops are investigating...yeah, it's not looking good for Mr. Watson at the moment.

• Like 1

Sigh...Bills’ Josh Allen debating whether to get Covid vaccine

Allen, 24, has not been vaccinated yet and said he’s still debating whether he wants to at all.

“I’m still debating that. I’m a big statistics and logical guy,” Allen said. “So if statistics show it’s the right thing for me to do, I’d do it. Again I’d lean the other way too if that’s what it said. I haven’t been paying attention to it as much as maybe I should have. I’ve just been doing my thing and masking up when I’m going out and just staying close and hanging around family.”

Allen went on to say that he thinks every player should be able to make the decision for himself.

“I think everybody should have that choice to do it or not to do it,” Allen said. “You get in this tricky situation now where if you do mandate that that’s kind of going against what our constitution says and the freedom to kind of express yourself one way or the other. I think we’re in a time where that’s getting a lot harder to do. Everybody should have that choice.”

6 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

The odds that 23 (I think that's the current count) women are all lying seem pretty damn low to the point of being preposterous.

Didn't stop a guy from being elected President lol

• Sad 1