DVDVR Message Board

NFL OFF FIELD ISSUES

RIPPA

And they committed a gun crime in Florida, which has the "10-20-Life" law, which adds a mandatory 10 years in prison, on top of your original sentence, for anyone convicted of using a gun during a crime.

So at the very least, assuming they get convicted by 2022, they wouldn't get out of prison until 2032 at the earliest.

So much for Dave Gettleman "changing the Giant's culture."

Side note from the sorta small world department - I went to college with Dunbar's attorney (didn't really know him, kind of a friend of a friend deal)

Re: the Cody Latimer arrest

Latimer's attorney says that Latimer's 4 year old son was sexually assaulted (possibly during said Poker game) and that the person accused of doing so was there and... yeah... you can put 2 and 2 together

• Sad 1

Tom Brady is being called out for selling $45 "immunity" vitamins marketed as a response to the Rona...

Guess if you're going to sell snake oil, gotta move to a place with a lot of snakes. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 8:28 AM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Tom Brady is being called out for selling $45 "immunity" vitamins marketed as a response to the Rona...

Guess if you're going to sell snake oil, gotta move to a place with a lot of snakes. 

I normally wouldn't blink at someone making a check, but what kind of look is it when the GOAT is hawking bullshit like this?

I'm surprised I didn't see Brett Favre on the ad for the "copper infused" facemask. 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

POTUS asked the Ambassador to the UK (and current Jets owner) Woody Johnson to tell the British gov't to give his golf course the British Open.  Johnson also made some.... concerning... statements on the BLM movement and people of African descent in general.  

*This_is_fine.jpeg* 

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

WVU and terrible human being and terrible DC Vic Koenning have mutually agreed to part ways

Rippa has decided NFL fans need to get CFB news, too.

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

God Dammit = though the terrible human part applies for this thread

Not gonna let that get in the way of making fun of you though.

• 1 month later...