DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

10 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

...and Bradford is playing well in Minnesota.

Weeks 16 and 17 will be the real test.  Come Week 5 teams will have enough to gameplan for him.

Call me cautiously 

11 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

...and Bradford is playing well in Minnesota.

Weeks 16 and 17 will be the real test.  Come Week 5 teams will have enough to gameplan for him.

Call me cautiously optimistic.

Ignore the fucked up quote boxes. Yeah, I'm shocked how well Bradford has played through two weeks.

26 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Was out of town for the weekend, so I had to tape the game, and just finished it. Bills looked good, and had a pretty good offense. Anthony Lynn is probably the next coach if Rex is shitcanned. . . .

Next week will be a real test for Lynn. The only advantage the Bills have is while Belichick is a master planner, Lynn is new enough as coordinator that there isn't a ton of tape of his play calling theories which hopefully makes him unpredictable. But it may not matter since New England is so good at making adjustments on the fly, hopefully some combination of Watkins/Clay/Salas/Goodwin/Glenn play so that the offense isn't quite as short handed.

• Like 1

Caught the fourth quarter of the Chiefs/Jets game while we were out eating dinner, where we got this exact sequence:

1. Fitzpatrick INT
  2. Birthday celebration
  3. Fitzpatrick INT
  4. Birthday celebration
  5. Fitzpatrick INT
  6. Birthday celebration
  7. Fitzpatrick INT