DVDVR Message Board

[NXT SPOILERS] For OCTOBER 5, 2016

RIPPA

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 9:14 PM, RIPPA said:

He was so God Damn close to saying "NOT GOD!!!! MEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

But he didn't, because WWE wouldn't let him become the #1 babyface on this board overnight.

You guys are being super insensitive to Matha. Clearly he was so nervous about his television debut that he broke out in hives. 

Also, the Bollywood Boyz are still the drizzling shits and I wish AoP had beaten them up some more. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, w. josh said:

You guys are being super insensitive to Matha. Clearly he was so nervous about his television debut that he broke out in hives. 

If that's true then my apologies.  But given how people tend to associated bacne with roids it's pretty much the first thing I thought seeing his back.

Unless it's sarcasm, in which case nevermind.

2 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

It had to have been a rib to play some divas style pop music for his entrance 

As soon as I heard that music, I knew there was going to be some sort of swerve.  I honestly thought he was going to come out looking intimidating, but be a Alex Wright-type dancing idiot.

• Like 1

When they were showing the Matha promo of him pumping and flexing his muscles I was a tad worried because he looked like a guy signed purely to satisfy Vince's ego. Joe than came out and promptly beat him up and that worry was quashed. But man you'd think with everything in HD now the WWE would have a dermatologist on staff.