DVDVR Message Board

[NXT SPOILERS] For SEPTEMBER 28, 2016

RIPPA

Cps34SYWAAYYCvq.jpg

That's Daria Berenato. She was on Tough Enough and has a legit MMA background so they are working with what she knows. She has done some tags with Asuka and Nakamura on House Shows so they clearly want her to improve quickly. I think she has only had one or two TV appearances.

She isn't Scottish though. The Scottish one is Nikki Cross. I need to spoil the rest

Spoiler

She is the female in the Sanity group

Yeah, was implying "little blue" was Scottish. I should have been more clear. Thanks for the help, Rippa.

With all of that said, yes, the NXT women's division is definitely a rebuilding project but they sure seem to have the pieces to make it strong again.

I have high hopes for Daria and Nikky Storm. Daria will need seasoning of course but from what little I've seen she seems like she has fairly natural potential and immediately looked credible. Maybe its the MMA cornrows, I don't know. Nikky is pretty good already and no doubt will improve even more. I haven't read any spoilers, but I hope both ladies come in hot cause the division is a little light right now.