DVDVR Message Board

RAW 9/5 is The Kevin Owens Show!

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Mick32 said:

I really don't want to be Nick Negative here, because I've really liked what they've done lately and their recent updates to the network and all. But two things bothered me about this Raw. 

First was the Miss Piggy thing, which has been done to fucking earth, I get it. She can't go Miss Piggy on the non-traditional "Diva" after THAT promo. 

And you finally have a compelling one on one feud at the top of the card, with two great wrestlers that can talk and carry the shit themselves. So here's an idea, let's add HHH, Stephanie, Cactus Jack and Roman fucking Reigns to the program to muck it up. You've got your two most-over guys. They're fighting for a reason. Why inject all these other assholes into it?

Who is the second guy in that feud that can talk?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mick32 said:

And you finally have a compelling one on one feud at the top of the card, with two great wrestlers that can talk and carry the shit themselves. So here's an idea, let's add HHH, Stephanie, Cactus Jack and Roman fucking Reigns to the program to muck it up. You've got your two most-over guys. They're fighting for a reason. Why inject all these other assholes into it?

Because there's a 50/50 chance Rollins legit injures KO, so they're making contingency plans?

Not to mention that Rollins got a free ticket to the championship match, while Reigns has to win a qualifier--and we all know he's likely to get screwed. Then again, if Reigns snaps someone's neck as a result, it's worth it.

In hindsight, the US Title feud was a waste. They knew Rusev would be taking off for his and Lana's second wedding honeymoon right after Summerslam.  So why have that great match on TV six days before the PPV, then have Reigns beat down Rusev that Sunday?  Just put the belt on Reigns and roll with it.  I know they need to keep the precious few main event guys available, but work around it. Rusev and Reigns are coming up on a month where they haven't had any interaction.  If they resume a rivalry, it's starting from scratch.  The start-stop rollercoaster is a mess.