DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2016 - SEPTEMBER

Dolfan in NYC

Based on this past month's injury to Giancarlo, and the current ongoing series sweep by the Mets, I can safely say the Marlins have checked out of this season.  Just in time for me to pay attention to the Dolphins and fly into a rage whenever they play.  

yw8Ye8O.gif

Fuck baseball.    Carry on.

Lester threw a motherfucker of a game today, made even better in my book that he did it against SFG. CG, 3 H, 1 R allowed. He didn't allow a hit until 2 out T7 when Pence homered off him for the only SF run.

Now here's hoping LA goes out and murderfucks the Pads and hang another half-game on their lead.

If this Mets team somehow makes the playoffs after everything that has happened to them Terry Collins deserves to be NL manager of the year. The fact we are a game out of a playoff spot is mindblowing when you realize 3/5ths of the rotation is hurt plus all the other guys who are out.

If you want to see why the idea of limiting the number of relievers in an inning is so appealing just watch Dusty Baker use a different reliever for every fucking batter in a 5-1 game.

On 9/5/2016 at 9:46 AM, Infinit said:

Yeah I was at PNC yesterday and that was BRUTAL. 

I always read that as PVC and assume the stadium is constructed out of pipes.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he's been using it for about 5 years. The Brewers are going to win ever single game the rest of the season! They would still miss the wild card by quite a bit. The Brewers are one of those anomalous teams that is above .500 at home, but way below .500 on the road to a horrific level, 2 above at home, 18 below on the road. That's so weird because it's a lot of the same damn teams. Including the Cardigans, who suck at home for a contending team. I prefer my teams to be terrible everywhere thank you, like the Twins.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

THE WINNER OF THE TIM TEBOW SWEEPSTAKES!!!

THE NEW YORK METS!!!!

giphy.gif

Will you still be laughing when plagues of locusts descend on St Louis, San Francisco and Washington?

Well the good thing for Mets fans is that they will be able to follow their Single A and Rookie League players because I am sure some talking head in ESPN will spend hours and hours every day on any team Tebow is on.  Hell I wouldn't be surprise if that goofball Dallas Braden (or whatever his name is) does live play by play on the games.