DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 2

RIPPA

At some point I'm going to have to come to terms with how much joy I get out of seeing football coaches be miserable.  It's one of the few arenas in life when you get to see real-life assholes experience real-life comeupance.

I just wish we didn't have to have a Superbowl because then one of them ends with a big smile on his face.  If only there was a way for all of them to lose every week.

• Like 2

Hi, NFC champion hopefuls. A word of advice — do NOT let Seattle get home field, or you will die

Or the Refs screw you out of a victory.

Rodgers has 480 passing yards - which ties him with Matt Flynn's single game Packer record.

James Starks was the 1st 100 yard rusher in 45 games for the Green Bay Packers (Thank you Washington D).

Today was a great day and I hope we play well offensive like the 1st half against Cincy next week.

The Clowney talk should probably start and end with Jacksonville. Of course, if Jacksonville has the #1 pick AND Clowney is truly getting foot surgery.... Hello "Insert QB Pick Here"

Their schedule from now to the Bye

@Seattle

vs. Indy

@ St Louis

@ Denver

vs. SD

vs. San Fran (in London)

I guess they could beat the Chargers... but yeah.,, that's looking like 0-8 to me

The Clowney talk should probably start and end with Jacksonville. Of course, if Jacksonville has the #1 pick AND Clowney is truly getting foot surgery.... Hello "Insert QB Pick Here"

Their schedule from now to the Bye

@Seattle

vs. Indy

@ St Louis

@ Denver

vs. SD

vs. San Fran (in London)

I guess they could beat the Chargers... but yeah.,, that's looking like 0-8 to me

Even if Clowney doesnt need surgery and wins the Heisman how do the Jags pass up Teddy Bridgewater?

Speaking of the Jags - a group of their fans are planning on holding a rally demanding the team sign Tim Tebow

The rally will be - I swear I am not making this up - 3 hours and 16 minutes long

I thought it was that it was scheduled for 3:16 p.m.Preceding this was the scene where someone on the Jaguars says "At least we know things can't get any worse..."

We are both correct.

Starting at 3:16 and lasting 3 hours and 16 minutes

People be crazy