DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

6 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Between the debate and football, how bad is Raw going to tank tonight? 

I suspect the tag titles to change and a cruiserweight showcase or two. Maybe a Womens championship rematch from last night at the top of the 10 o'clock hour and Riegns and Rollins teaming up against Rusev and Owens and the main event. And possibly Zayn vs Jericho at 9 with Zayn pinning Jericho. Why not go balls out against the competition or we get a lame duck show that drags for three hours.

1 hour ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Between the debate and football, how bad is Raw going to tank tonight? 

Well, Meltzer thinks tonight might be the lowest rated episode in the history of the show.

I think they'll tank it tonight and we'll get an unwatchable mess tonight.  Of course, if I'm right about that, someone will have to email me after the football game to let me know.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

They could just have Sheamus and Cesaro wrestle seven more times.

Tonight's first hour: Iron Man match. It ends in a draw.

Do they go to sudden death? No, another Iron Man match for the main event!

4 hours ago, Wyld Samurai said:

RAW has become Nitro, living off of established names. Meanwhike, Smackdown is creating something out of nothing and now we are all Slater's Kids.

Conspicuous by his absence in the family appearances is the black sheep of the Slater family, AC Slater.

11 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I want Bo Dallas to debate Sunny in her SMW gimmick.

I think you'd be more likely to get Sunny in the middle of a Raw low card bukkake circle featuring Bo Dallas, Titus O'Neal, Sin Cara, Curtis Axel, Jinder Mahal, and Mark Henry. Of course, Sunny would fart on camera.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

So my wife came home last night with her father's ashes. They're just sitting on the coffee table. 

....and all I can think about is the fucking gold urn she put them in, hoping she's going out at some point and gives me at least one opportunity to do a Paul Bearer impersonation with them.

I'm an awful person.

You're an awful person if you don't.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, RolandTHTG said:

So my wife came home last night with her father's ashes. They're just sitting on the coffee table. 

....and all I can think about is the fucking gold urn she put them in, hoping she's going out at some point and gives me at least one opportunity to do a Paul Bearer impersonation with them.

I'm an awful person.

You're not. I've done the Paul Bearer impression before. In fact, there's a FB picture of me clutching an urn; albeit empty. There's another one of me from the casket showroom with the light shining directly above my head, as if I'm some kind of angel of death. Not in the Josef Mengele kind of way, either.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

I'm an awful person.

The fact that it's not a coffee can and you aren't talking about Vietnam puts you one up on some people.

Say what you will about the tenets of Paul Bearer's promos, dude, at least they're an ethos.

• Like 9