DVDVR Message Board

SEPT 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

3 hours ago, ChrisM said:

Heath Slater and his family were there eating a "fancy dinner". 

When Heath Slater wants to do fancy, he goes to Golden Corral. I'm sure Uncle Rhyno is down for a buffet, but there are a lot of kids at GC, so Rhyno probably isn't too happy about that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NickMD said:

It's okay, man, @Craig H lost his ever-loving mind when we found out.  You'd have been proud, it was great.

If said podcast is basically you guys reveling in the news then please let me know when it drops, would definitely like to hear that.

The youtube version (which is worth it because I made this week visually entertaining) is up now on the mmmshow75 account.

I do an impression of Paige and even worked in a PAWPEE for you guys

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

When Heath Slater wants to do fancy, he goes to Golden Corral. I'm sure Uncle Rhyno is down for a buffet, but there are a lot of kids at GC, so Rhyno probably isn't too happy about that. 

I'd like to imagine it's like this, when Uncle Rhyno joins the Slater family... 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, rzombie1988 said:

Should my fantasy team be called The York Foundation or Gagne's Raiders?

Vicious & Delicious

Miracle Violence Connection

My fantasy baseball teams were all movie/TV related:

The Usual Suspects

Reservoir Dogs

Kramerica Industries

Project Mayhem

Hobo With a Shotgun

• Like 1

Not to harp on NWAOnDemand, but if anyone does check it out with the preview or has it but hasn't seen this yet, there's a NWA Midgets Championship match from the late 70s between Littlebrook and Bobo Johnson that's 2/3 falls and gets time and is worked about 80% straight like any other NWA title match and that's well worth watching.

I asked Bruce Prichard during his AMA the other day if he ever played any pranks on The Undertaker involving cucumbers. His response was, "Me personally? NEVER! Because I hated pickles as much as he hated cucumbers. He respected my hatred and I respected his." I always thought Taker's cucumber thing was more of a phobia than just a dislike, but the way Prichard makes it sound is that they both just hated those foods, like I hate cilantro. Ever since I heard the stories about Undertaker, I had pictured him being the cat when you put a cucumber behind them and they finally notice it.

3 minutes ago, J.H. said:

My last 2 Fantasy Football teams hada Blazing Saddles theme. First was The French Mistakes followed by the Kansas City Fa... uh never mind

James

What's your team name this year? The Common Clay of the New West?

Wait, no, it should be Not The Irish.

• Like 1

i don't know if anyone here watching Viceland but theres a show on there called Traveling With Stars: Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens hosted by rapper and wrestling fan extraordinaire Action Bronson. The show is pretty self explanatory Bronson and his guests smoke pot and watch Ancient Aliens kinda like Mystery Space Science Theater 3000. This weeks guest were Rob Van Dam and Sabu. Enjoy.

• Like 3