DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

1 hour ago, PetrolCB said:

Do you have any Millican’s? I know I’ve seen your sweet looking northwest (can’t remember the name) title. That was sharp. 

The DOA Pure championship was a Millican:

HddaZVs.jpg

Unfortunately, it was stolen after the recent 24-hour event I took part in and is presumed lost.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Green Meanie said:

At the Clash Of Champions PPV, AJ came out with a red-stripped WWE Championship belt. If he shows up on SDL with it again, I wonder what the deal with the black striped version was?

I noticed that. Can only think Vince changed his mind. If so, rare sighting for a one and done.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, RoH has been in existance for 16 years, they've had 5 World Belts (6 if they paid for Briscoe's custom), 3 TV Belts, 5 Tag Belts, 2 6 Man Belts, and 2 Pure Belts, plus the original Tag Title Trophy and the Number 1 Contender's Trophy.  They've spend some money on belts, compared to other companies.

• Like 3

When you're notoriously cheap yet blew more money on belts than TNA, you have issues though (Seriously, Impact is like, 2 months younger, but only has had 1 of each belt thus far (not counting the GFW or NWA belts).

• Like 1