DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

Lineage to both previous titles exists but history and records start over for this new unified title.  NJPW has been slowly transitioning to the new era since the Elite left and this new title further brings them to that new era.

The new World title could get a redesign years later.

17 minutes ago, D.Z said:

o1136145014917930961.jpg?caw=800

At some point I will post American and European titles later on.

You are doing God's work on this board.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, D.Z said:

Unused WWE belts, European belt with possible name plate

ERTjiOxXkAAsOwt.jpg

IC title

32730514f266081c423c9fc4f5b44cef--belts-

Regarding the WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Stick a world globe behind the WWE logo, a nameplate underneath champion and that would make for a great WWE Championship. Anybody else feel that way? Really like the design, shape of the plates and the size of the strap. Drawn me to it as well, @Shartnado.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

5846461.png&ehk=N6I3mLP9vw63wJ%2BAu9ND89

380bbd81963790f38607217356a256b2.jpg

630f7c404321722e00f52de88bc9f2d2.jpg

One of the most underrated belt designs in wrestling history, this ECW World Heavyweight Championship. Always appealed to me since I first saw it at 12 years old. I wouldn't change anything on it. The replacement was way inferior making the decision to replace this one even worse.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Regarding the WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Stick a world globe behind the WWE logo, a nameplate underneath champion and that would make for a great WWE Championship. Anybody else feel that way? Really like the design, shape of the plates and the size of the strap. Drawn me to it as well, @Shartnado.

That's probably the exact reason I couldn't put my finger on, but it reminds me of one of World titles that I find especially visually pleasing!

• Like 1