DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

5846461_orig.png

10.jpg

sabu_6101.jpg

Real shame this version of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship didn't stick around longer. The best looking version and it's underrated when belt talk comes up.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 3

On 5/1/2020 at 6:49 AM, The Natural said:

5846461_orig.png

10.jpg

sabu_6101.jpg

Real shame this version of the ECW World Heavyweight Championship didn't stick around longer. The best looking version and it's underrated when belt talk comes up.

It’s based on another belt, but I forget which one. I believe it’s the N.W.A. tag team belts I’m thinking of.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

On 5/1/2020 at 5:49 AM, The Natural said:

5846461_orig.png

10.jpg

sabu_6101.jpg

They absolutely should've kept using this one for the rest of the promotion's run. The later one with the blood font and barbed wire looked foolish in comparison.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, daveprazak said:

They absolutely should've kept using this one for the rest of the promotion's run. The later one with the blood font and barbed wire looked foolish in comparison.

In total agreement with you. Cheers.

I remember back in 2009-10, somebody on eBay had a copy of the NWA United States title belt that had been autographed in silver ink by every man who had held it (Magnum, Nikita, Luger, Dusty, Windham, Hayes, and Hansen).

The last time I looked at it, bidding was at $1100, anyone remember what the final purchase price was?

4 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Great Khali was Heavyweight Champ. I feel bad for throwing more shade at India but man. Jinder was just the most vanilla guy ever whereas Khali was abysmal. 

Consider it throwing shade at Canada in Jinder's case. With all the great Canadian champions, they can afford to let Jinder slip in there.