DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, The Natural said:

The WWE 24/7 Championship introduced on RAW last night:

Is Art Deco making a comeback?

But seriously, this thing was made on super short notice. It looked like from the clips that the strap used velcro. Probably made by the same person who did Chikara’s original tag belts.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

• 2 weeks later...

See the current IWGP Heavyweight Championship belt, it has loads of tags on the sideplates? Are those nametags of all the previous champions?

12 minutes ago, AxB said:

See the current IWGP Heavyweight Championship belt, it has loads of tags on the sideplates? Are those nametags of all the previous champions?

Yes, along with the start date of all their reigns.

EDIT: http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/IWGP4thBelt.htm is the Millican gallery for the belt, and has the clearest pics of the side plates.

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Raziel said:

Yes, along with the start date of all their reigns.

EDIT: http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/IWGP4thBelt.htm is the Millican gallery for the belt, and has the clearest pics of the side plates.

Do they move out the oldest one when a new champion is crowned, like how they did in King of Colosseum II when there wasn’t enough memory?

Edit: Actually looking at the number of champions that have held that belt, and looking at the number of slots. They haven’t even crossed that bridge yet. There have been 27 champions that have held that belt, and there are 32 slots on the strap. They could easily put in a new strap with two more plates on the thing just to keep the motif alive for 3 more decades with the way they book that belt.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

0197734C0D.jpg

New to WWE, Signature Series titles and I quote: "pay homage to each Superstar". Shawn Michaels is the first of them. I call it "Lost my smile" and "Looks like shit".

Edited by The Natural

11 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I hope Hogan's has coke lines and residue on it

Michaels, too

or Savage's, or Warrior's, or...

Well, you get the idea.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie