DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, CSC said:

There better be a bottle opener on that belt somewhere.  

7 hours ago, elizium said:

The back has a pocket to hold a lime.

Nicely done, gentlemen. You've earned it.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

Apparently not. I had to look that up because I never drink the swill. Some other smartass said it's "because it's pretending to be a better beer than it is" hahaha

EDIT: And for the record I don't like it because it's swill, I don't like it because it's overpriced swill. When I was drinking beer all the time I was almost strictly Beast Ice and Mickey's, so I clearly have no taste. If I'm gonna pay Corona prices I'll at least grab a Newcastle (and if I'm going Mexican it'll be Dos Ambar)

Edited by Curt McGirt

7 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Rumor is the new WWE Men's Tag Team titles will debut at Wrestlemania. I'm looking forward to that, as I've never been a fan of the penny design.

I've never liked the penny design. The silver's an improvement but still not right.

5 hours ago, Raziel said:

I'd put a fiver on they end up looking like the Women's belts, but with the Blue and Red straps instead of white.

I'd like that.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

There’s nothing cooler than a wrestling belt.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen 1 that wasn’t neat even if it wasn’t the absolute coolest. I like the older ones that were darker silver and gold, and not always just leather dipped in silver or gold, and rather leather with silver and gold designs drawn on it that you could make out. But then who doesn’t like the big gold belt and such? 

We need to make a thread for old wrestling belt cameos, like when the Steiners wore the old tag team belts to f*** with Eric Bischoff after they were stripped of the current ones in 1997. All the times regional titles popped up on in older WCW, Mid-Atlantic, etc.

• 3 weeks later...