DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

How thick are the plates? Because if they aren't that thick, there's a decent chance you could actually break them over somebody's head. In fact, they should gimmick up a balsa wood copy and tell everyone it's Oak. Smash it over someone's skull and have Bryan tote the broken one around as a symbol of what we are doing to the planet.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, AxB said:

How thick are the plates? Because if they aren't that thick, there's a decent chance you could actually break them over somebody's head. In fact, they should gimmick up a balsa wood copy and tell everyone it's Oak. Smash it over someone's skull and have Bryan tote the broken one around as a symbol of what we are doing to the planet.

That is a brilliant idea and I hope they do something like that.  But I'm also hoping people come around to liking it and they stick with the design for awhile even if Daniel loses it.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who remembers Tokyo Pro Wrestling's Junior Flag back in the 90s? Instead of a title belt, their juniors champion actually won a giant flag. Really nifty idea.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:28 AM, AxB said:

Great idea. Too bad they’re going to burn it.

The crown belt always looked like... I know all title belts shouldn't be worn around the waist if you're intending on leaning or bending forwards at all, but that one would be all kinds of gougey. I mean, some people (principally Ric Flair and Dim Sylvia) like to have sex with the belt on, but you really shouldn't try with that one.