DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

1 hour ago, eikerir said:

Looks much better with the NXT logo than with the WWE one it originally had.

Also looks better because the traditional black strap is much better than a purple strap. But I do agree, the NXT logo center plate is more visually appealing than the WWE logo one.

Wonder if all the titles are gonna get rainbow paint splatter straps and new plates with the updated logos for the transition.

Edited by NoFistsJustFlips
typo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

Also looks better because the traditional black strap is much better than a purple strap. But I do agree, the NXT logo center plate is more visually appealing than the WWE logo one.

Wonder if all the titles are gonna get rainbow paint splatter straps and new plates with the updated logos for the transition.

I think we'll get new plates with the updated NXT logo like we did with the WWE Championship (2013-2014) to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship on the post SummerSlam 2014 RAW with the WWE Network logo.

I really hate that IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. There's nothing I like on it:

• The way the belt looks.
  • The shape of the main plate.
  • The blank gap between the main plate and the first side plates.
  • The belt is too small.
  • The side plates are too big.
  • The strap is way too long.

I'm no fan of the WWE Spinner Championship but I can say I like the shape of the plates and the gold effect used.

Edited by The Natural
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2021 at 2:47 AM, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I don't hate the new IWGP belt the way many do, but I don't like it as that title. Like, it would make a cool WWE tag title or something.

Let's just say it would make a BETTER WWE tag title than what they have now, and leave it at that.

• Haha 1