DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

On 7/24/2021 at 12:00 PM, The Natural said:

E6nEjJPVoAEbozK?format=jpg&name=large

This is an impressive collection, but would there be any chance for Kenny to travel to New South wrestling and win that gigantic title that they have? That would be big enough that his entire upper body, including his head would be covered by titles!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, D.Z said:

E7I8VE-VUAgT4Fy.jpg

Ā 

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

Fuckin' EVIL...

Evil still feels like such a weird fit in Bullet Club to me, and I certainly can't buy him winning the title, eventhough he's a former champion.

and I still hate that fucking belt...

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Ā 

Evil still feels like such a weird fit in Bullet Club to me, and I certainly can't buy him winning the title, eventhough he's a former champion.

and I still hate that fucking belt...

Agree with all you say, mate especially the belt. I fucking hate it as well.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

I thought when EVIL was eventually breakingĀ up from LIJ, he was going to start his own gang of goths, and weirdos. I didnā€™t expect this. Also Gedo is going too hard these cheating on heel types, and got away from the formula that was working. Sure they had heels that cheated, but they still somehow won clean. Now heels just cheat to win. But to be honest, I stopped subscribing after EVIL lost the belts back to Naito.

Japanese pandemic wrestling was more painful to watch than American pandemic wrestling. Although I got a kick out of another cocky poster on another social media group just completely ghosting after bragging so hard about Japanese wrestling doing it the ā€œright wayā€ during the pandemic, but with them slowly disappearing, they knew how bad it was.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs