DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

R.306f0dca20a4140bd9cad19e2302118b?rik=P

The NEVER Openweight Championship, IWGP Intercontinental Championship and the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.

Oh, man! That is such a drool-inducing picture! It's like looking at a plate of Fish and chips, a steak and a meat lover's pizza at the same time! That's what titles ought to look like!

...also, from this reference you may notice my summer diet has come to an end and it's time to start bulking up again!

Edited by Shartnado
...mmmm, food and titles!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shartnado said:

Oh, man! That is such a drool-inducing picture! It's like looking at a plate of Fish and chips, a steak and a meat lover's pizza at the same time! That's what titles ought to look like!

In full agreement, friend.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

I don't like anything about the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. The way it looks, the shape of the main plate, the space between the main plate and the first side plate, the belt is too small and the strap too long.

Forgot to add how the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship replaced the IWGP Heavyweight Championship with a new lineage. All that history gone. I loved the video before the IWGP Heavyweight Championship match with the roll call of past champions. Furthermore going from one of the best looking belts ever, the IWGP Heavyweight Championship V4 to that monstrosity.

@sabremike.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

I don't like anything about the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship. The way it looks, the shape of the main plate, the space between the main plate and the first side plate, the belt is too small and the strap too long.

Forgot to add how the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship replaced the IWGP Heavyweight Championship with a new lineage. All that history gone. I loved the video before the IWGP Heavyweight Championship match with the roll call of past champions. Furthermore going from one of the best looking belts ever, the IWGP Heavyweight Championship V4 to that monstrosity.

@sabremike.

• Like 1

For the IWGP World HW,  history and records have started over again, but the IWGP World HW has dual title lineage linked to both previous defunct IWGP HW and IWGP IC titles. History and records of both defunct titles are finished, but people can still reference them. The history happened in real life and recorded matches.

The AJPW Triple Crown went through the same thing when formed in 1989, 3 titles unified into new title with history and records starting over, but still lineage to the 3 previous titles, PWF, Inter, UN.

Edited by D.Z
  • Thanks 1