DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling belts, designs and reigns.

6 hours ago, D.Z said:

EcSdhIPXsAAev3A?format=jpg&name=large

I like the new WWE United States Championship. It's had some staying power going from 2003-2020 while other belts had redesigns. Sad how the secondary titles on the main roster are better than the world titles there.

I'd never have got rid of the previous WWE Intercontinental Championship design, it's lasted so long for a reason. It's a classic:

748e905307bfbb4f3487f687e3946c59.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me if it was replaced because Cody Rhodes brought it back, well a dodgier version at Hell in a Cell 2011 before a better Mk of it:

20111002_rhodes_newicbelt--332d10bc9572a

I also like secondary titles to have white straps. Makes them stand out like that had and the IWGP Intercontinental Championship.

image_6483441-31.jpg

Edited by The Natural

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

There's a lot of younger kids wondering why Cage has the "For The Win" belt.

I'm surprised that wasn't a belt for one of those esports tournaments.  Would think that would have been done a long time ago.

Edited by NikoBaltimore

13 hours ago, Raziel said:

There's a lot of younger kids wondering why Cage has the "For The Win" belt.

Looking at the photo, it's more like "For The Wang."

17 hours ago, Pete said:

Looking at the photo, it's more like "For The Wang."

With the amount of chemicals running through Cage's body, are we sure he can find it?

• Haha 1

He and his wife had a daughter two years ago. And his body didn't change at any point, so he might not actually be juicing as much as everyone assumes.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, AxB said:

He and his wife had a daughter two years ago. And his body didn't change at any point, so he might not actually be juicing as much as everyone assumes.

Or he added HCG to his stack to refill the boys.  Also, juicing might actually not have as huge an effect on fertility as the testicular atrophy indicates.

(I spent a lot of time on steroid/bodybuilding forums a while back which is where my anecdotal info comes from)

Ec2wMNIWoAA2F7f?format=jpg&name=small

Kenny Omega, the new IWGP Heavyweight Champion and Chris Jericho, the new IWGP Intercontinental Champion backstage after NJPW Dominion 2018. 

Kenny Omega beat Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship in a classic two out of three falls match ending Okada's record breaking fourth reign at 720 days, the longest ever and most title defenses with V12. Chris Jericho defeated Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2