DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN LIVE IS THE TALKIN' SMACK PRESHOW

piranesi

17 hours ago, piranesi said:

Countdown to Nicki Bella turning on Becky:

....C:/COMMAND/INITIATE

This is the only women's feud they could run with the current roster that would interest me, so I'm hoping they go this route sooner instead of later.

If he's to be believed, Dr. D. is busy doing special ops for the US military so he's likely disinclined to show up even if offered. 

That brings up the thought of Dr. D waterboarding terrorists. If that guy stepped into the room I think I'd reject my ideology immediately.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It was a little weird because they advertised it as "Bryan will adress his comments on Smackdown!" and that didn't happen.

And then Ziggler was out there making idiotic points

I was more offended by Apollo Crewes spelling gimmick

White men can't jump.  Black men can't read or spell.  It says so in the Stereotypes Handbook, 395th edition.

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

It was a little weird because they advertised it as "Bryan will adress his comments on Smackdown!" and that didn't happen.

And then Ziggler was out there making idiotic points

I was more offended by Apollo Crewes spelling gimmick

Haha, I see what you did there.

On 31/08/2016 at 6:26 AM, The Comedian said:

Baron Corbin really needs someone to threaten him with a bat so he can threaten to stick it up their ass and turn them into a popsicle

I can't be the only one who sees a James Remar resemblance is all I'm sayin

I can see that. However, I always think of Krang every time I see the face in his stomach.

Spoiler

5po9p0.jpg

• Like 4

The point of Miz and Bryan...and why it's a deeply intriguing feud.

They are both, essentially, smart, easy-going, mellow guys. Neither are stupid. They're both a level above a lot of the stupid beefcake bullying rednecks like JBL in that company. And they don't hate or even particularly dislike one another. Heck, I think Miz and Bryan like one another, and Maryse and Brie are friends. 

But there's still a crucial, spirited disagreement going on there. 

And WWE will never quite expand on it.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2016 at 11:08 AM, SolidGoldBomb said:

That Slater/Rhyno segment was like an episode of Trailer Park Boys (which would be a great tag team name for them also). 

If the tag team tournament doesn't work out for Slater, he can try to come back under a mask.

"Heath Slater? Who's Heath Slater? I'm the fuckin' Green Bastard, parts unknown baby!"

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

If the tag team tournament doesn't work out for Slater, he can try to come back under a mask.

"Heath Slater? Who's Heath Slater? I'm the fuckin' Green Bastard, parts unknown baby!"

or pay homage to those that have done the gimmick before him, Midnight Rider From Outta Town

5 hours ago, Reed said:

The point of Miz and Bryan...and why it's a deeply intriguing feud.

They are both, essentially, smart, easy-going, mellow guys. Neither are stupid. They're both a level above a lot of the stupid beefcake bullying rednecks like JBL in that company. And they don't hate or even particularly dislike one another. Heck, I think Miz and Bryan like one another, and Maryse and Brie are friends. 

But there's still a crucial, spirited disagreement going on there. 

And WWE will never quite expand on it.

The Miz / Bryan war of words is so fucking great that it had mother fuckers speculating about a DB comeback when the mother fucker has like one vertebrae in his entire spinal column.

When you fantasy book something beyond the bounds of reality because wrasslin made you believe it could happen, that is some high level booking going on.

One AA spinebuster on UT at WMX8 had mother fuckers going OMG ARN IS GOING TO WRESTLE AGAIN~!  No, he's not, guys...

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

The Miz / Bryan war of words is so fucking great that it had mother fuckers speculating about a DB comeback when the mother fucker has like one vertebrae in his entire spinal column.

When you fantasy book something beyond the bounds of reality because wrasslin made you believe it could happen, that is some high level booking going on.

One AA spinebuster on UT at WMX8 had mother fuckers going OMG ARN IS GOING TO WRESTLE AGAIN~!  No, he's not, guys...

Arn should be spinebustering fools on the floor while Dash & Dawson have the ref's attention diverted.

• Like 2

What in the name of all that is fuck does "I have been granted a license to compete here tonight" mean?

The actual best explanation for this is that Houston one of those cities where once you hit the city line you get pulled over and hauled into court and, if you're a wrestling promoter, you have to let the magistrate's nephew be on your show.

1 hour ago, piranesi said:

What in the name of all that is fuck does "I have been granted a license to compete here tonight" mean?

The actual best explanation for this is that Houston one of those cities where once you hit the city line you get pulled over and hauled into court and, if you're a wrestling promoter, you have to let the magistrate's nephew be on your show.

The best part of the whole thing was we got a "my mother watches this show" line out of JBL. when this guy stripped down to his undies.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, piranesi said:

AKA the Rockin Rebel in Philadelphia wrestling promotions. 

I can picture Rhyno licking Cheez Whiz off Jasmin St. Claire's ass before piledriving her through a table. Then again, who hasn't licked cheez whiz off Jasmin St. Claire's ass? I think that's how Meanie put back all the weight he had lost. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I can picture Rhyno licking Cheez Whiz off Jasmin St. Claire's ass before piledriving her through a table. Then again, who hasn't licked cheez whiz off Jasmin St. Claire's ass? I think that's how Meanie put back all the weight he had lost. 

Be sure that's Cheez Whiz.