DVDVR Message Board

OH MY GOD. (Raw - 29 August 2016)

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Somewhere in Kentucky, Jim Cornette is screaming to anyone within ear shot how that should have been Matt Morgan, or Kenn Doane, or the Damaja, or Doug Basham, or Mike Mondo...

Get it right if you're gonna troll. JC pushed him and recognized his talent, but the weight loss and his dangerous matches were the issues.

WWE loved Doane and Mondo was a really good face in ROH.

1 minute ago, JRGoldman said:

It's cool to know that Jim Cornette posts on this board and is a big fan of Rob Zombie. I assume the 1988 in your handle is in reference to the last year Jim Cornette was relevant? 

I listen to a lot of Cornette stuff and he gets asked that shit all the time.

Yeah - in reference to that and Brysynner's last post, you have to wonder if the 7 series is even going to happen now.

Sheamus working the back/hip for the finish after the injury spot was great, though, and almost had me fooled into thinking it was a work until the lights went down and people came in to help him out of the ring.

Someone I know gave me crap when we bought our first house because we bought a foreclosure. I mean sure, the guy who had it before us was apparently a real asshole, but I sort of get the idea of nailing that American Dream picket fence solely because the market tank and someone had hardship. Owens hit his childhood dream because Balor got injured. That's not exactly a Wrestlemania XII moment. 

Jesus H, some of you are contentious assholes to be assholes.

I'm thinking here's the chance to use Brock Samson to give someone that nuclear push.  If Owens were to be the one to beat Brock (preferably with something other than the Pop-Up Powerbomb), to retain his title no less, Owens is made for life.

29 minutes ago, nate said:

Jesus H, some of you are contentious assholes to be assholes.

I'm thinking here's the chance to use Brock Samson to give someone that nuclear push.  If Owens were to be the one to beat Brock (preferably with something other than the Pop-Up Powerbomb), to retain his title no less, Owens is made for life.

Have KO beat Brock the same way Eddy did, frog splash and everything.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Have KO beat Brock the same way Eddy did, frog splash and everything.

... minus Goldberg interference.

"Die Kevin die!" "Why won't you just die?!" screams optional.