DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Martin is a cruel fucker and while killing Tyrion off would be cruel

It wouldn't just be cruel. It would end my interest in the show entirely. Then piratebay won't get any of my valuable traffic.

They could have easily put Tommen in more scenes without giving anything away.  All the time we spend at King's Landing, how hard would it be to have a kid running around.  They could have had made up scenes of Joffrey bullying his little brother, much like they had him torturing whores or shooting Ros.  The fact that some people didn't even realize he existed is kind of silly to me. 

Not to bring up old shit, but I think it's pretty unfair to berate people about spoiling things that were made pretty clear on the show if you were paying attention.  The whole succession of the King has been a pretty big plot point since season one, it is basically what the entire conflict of the show is based on.  The King died, and Ned found that all of his offspring were bastards born of incest.  Therefore Stannis was the rightful king.  Stannis hated Renly, not because any conflict from their lives, but because he tried to jump him in succession.  Bran Stark was named Lord of Winterfell when his older brother went to war, and Theon was pissed because he thought that he should be named heir over his sister, because she was a woman.  All of these thing happened on TV, not in the books, so how can you be pissed at someone for noticing it?

It's not that Tommen was revealed to be next in line to be king, but what his demeanor will be like. 

It's not a problem to bring up things that happened on the show that were forgettable - like Tommen's existence and reminding people how the line of succession has been illustrated on the show. But for all we know Tommen could die the next episode. So telling people how he'll act as king is a tad spoilery.

But let's forget all about that and talk about that dress Obe's woman was wearing. At the royal wedding no less! Girl don't give a fuck. I think those two are in the running for coolest people on the show.

• Like 1

It's not that Tommen was revealed to be next in line to be king, but what his demeanor will be like. 

It's not a problem to bring up things that happened on the show that were forgettable - like Tommen's existence and reminding people how the line of succession has been illustrated on the show. But for all we know Tommen could die the next episode. So telling people how he'll act as king is a tad spoilery.

But let's forget all about that and talk about that dress Obe's woman was wearing.

This is exactly why they should have added some more Tommen over the years.  If you think you can discern anything about the plot going forward based on Tommen and/or his personality, you haven't been paying attention.  It is safe to say that no matter if you read the books or just watched the show no one really knows what is going to happen.

You know how to speak my language.  My ultimate olive branch is perving out over the sexy ladies.  Ellaria Sand is getting the job done, and Margaery was quite the beautiful bride, but Dany will always be my #1...but her little translator friend is bringing all kinds of heat.

Did they say specifically where the Baratheon Bastard was headed? I think the last time I saw him he was on a boat escaping - but I don't know if something happened after that or if they said where he was going exactly.

I would imagine this gets brought up on Sunday's episode, but I can't remember either. All I remember is that the boy never used a boat before, so for all we know, he's paddling around in circles in the middle of the ocean.

• Like 1

There is no telling where he is and what he is doing, his character has been changed as much as anyone from the books.  He never even met Stannis in the books, but I'm sure he wishes he met the Red Woman.  Am I the only one who would have taken a leech to the peen as a trade for some of her magical loving?

• Like 1

There is no telling where he is and what he is doing, his character has been changed as much as anyone from the books.  He never even met Stannis in the books, but I'm sure he wishes he met the Red Woman.  Am I the only one who would have taken a leech to the peen as a trade for some of her magical loving?

I already tried. So far the first four times she has failed to appear.

I'm only giving her so many chances.  This is not a Great Pumpkin scenario.  Repeat; The is NOT a Great Pumpkin scenario.

I already tried. So far the first four times she has failed to appear.

I'm only giving her so many chances.  This is not a Great Pumpkin scenario.  Repeat; The is NOT a Great Pumpkin scenario.

It's because you're a Cardinals fan and the Lord of the Light conflicts with Dark Lord TLR.

Give Niner's credit for having the basic self-preservation instinct to go with the woman least likely to have you burned alive with a nod of her head on any given day.

Me, I'm more a slave to awesomeness than to being-alivedness.

Also, "I know I could change her" may as well be written in blood on my gravestone.

Melissaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhndrahhhhhhhhhhh!

• Like 1

Lady Tyrell is #1 and forever. Y'all can have these fire priestesses and peasants.

Margaery?  Natalie Dormer's oblong facial features make me think that she is a Grey or something.   I half expect Navy scientists to raid the set and spirit her back to Area 51.

Lady Tyrell is #1 and forever. Y'all can have these fire priestesses and peasants.

Margaery?  Natalie Dormer's oblong facial features make me think that she is a Grey or something.   I half expect Navy scientists to raid the set and spirt her back to Area 51.

Stop it, don't make this into one of those things.  I was talking to a friend about the original Spider-Man trilogy and he said, "Kirsten Dunst is one of the ugliest women of all time."  I told him he was crazy and how not only was she not ugly, but she was quite attractive.  The next time I watched that movie I looked at her and thought, "Damn, she isn't attractive at all."  So stop it now, don't put these thoughts into my head, and you are a horrible person for even bringing it up.

She was hot in The Counselor and kinda made up for Toby Kebbell doing the most ridiculous British-to-Southern accent since Richard Burton in The Klansman. He didn't even have the drunk off his ass excuse. Anyway, I think the wild wigs may be a little off putting for her facial structure. Headey and Clarke look like completely different people without them too.