DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Someone should've pointed Deadspin to this thread for the "Bitchiest Fans" tourny.

So in your view nobody should ever be upset when the ending of a television show or movie is spoiled before they've been able to watch it?

This is just more of the "I've read the books and you haven't... I EARNED THIS" attitude.

No, its anytime someone says something you'll might think hints at something, you start whining incessantly that your spoilered. Its unbecomong.

Someone should've pointed Deadspin to this thread for the "Bitchiest Fans" tourny.

So in your view nobody should ever be upset when the ending of a television show or movie is spoiled before they've been able to watch it?

This is just more of the "I've read the books and you haven't... I EARNED THIS" attitude.

No, its anytime someone says something you'll might think hints at something, you start whining incessantly that your spoilered. Its unbecomong.

For one, I don't need to know who the new king is and how he is in that role..

Look, the point is.. we like having our own discussions about the show. I love Supremebve's posts because he goes into further detail on things that the show isn't going to touch on. There's no reason for any of you to post about shit that happens next except for to be a dick about it.

• Like 2

I dont think pointing out who is next in line for the throne (which should be a logical deduction) is really the same as saying X is going to be killed by Y when they go to Z.

I mean, i accidentally posted something earlier but that was a mistake because i thought i was in the other thread. And i removed it about 2 minutes after posting it and no one posted a complaint, so i assume no one saw it.

Yes, it's logical but one of the things you learn from watching this show is to expect the unexpected. That's why I like going in fresh. I mean who the hell saw what happened in this episode coming unless you had already read the story? It's was pretty shocking..  Usually I would expect that this colossal dick has it coming but this was really the first time in four seasons I can remember being delighted at a character death. Thrones is so unlike every other show or story.. It throws everything you've been taught right out the window.

Pointing out the second son of Robert Baratheon would succeed the first son isn't exactly a colossal spoiler. It takes a war to change the ruling family, and they already won that now twice over.

Look, the point is.. we like having our own discussions about the show. 

If you're so adamant on policing who is allowed to post in a thread, then take it to private message with your chosen conversants and be done with it. You're overreacting to being exposed to an obvious plotpoint pointed out BY SOMEBODY WHO HASN'T READ THE BOOK.

Look, the point is.. we like having our own discussions about the show. 

If you're so adamant on policing who is allowed to post in a thread, then take it to private message with your chosen conversants and be done with it. You're overreacting to being exposed to an obvious plotpoint pointed out BY SOMEBODY WHO HASN'T READ THE BOOK.

Maybe you missed it when I said I really enjoy Supremebve's posts.

Everybody take a step back and chill the fuck out. Keep the book stuff in the other thread, and stop being shitty to each other. Or it's going to get really quiet in here with just me posting my thoughts to a bunch of suspended accounts.

Yeah, she's been offscreen since Tyrion shipped her off mid-second season. She's been namechecked a few times, but if you're a more casual viewer, it probably didn't even register because, I mean...all these goofy names sound the same. It's easily conceivable that some people forgot there was a daughter.

Forget about Tommen for a second. I wonder how many people were like ??????? when Oberyn mentioned that the Martells had Myrcella. THERE WAS A DAUGHER? That seems like forever ago.

There are like 300 characters we\re supposed to remember, seven of which are given enough time to be memorable.