DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Only if it's Charlotte Rampling of the mid-70s.

You don't watch Dexter?  Charlotte Rampling of the mid-70s = creepy eyes and sort of hot, but weirdly flat as an actress.

Charlotte Rampling today is scary awesome.  She could take down old lady of the Thorns and challenge Tywin at Survivor Series 7257 or whatever the fuck year it is there.

300 AL (Aegon's Landing)

Also, creepy eyes and sort of hot is right in my wheelhouse.

Don't watch Dexter, pretty sure the last thing I saw her in was Swimming Pool.

Which had Charles Dance in it....holy fuck the universe is all connected!

Edited by elizium

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this one guy doing a trailer breakdown on youtube and he was all "I'm not going to give out any spoilers, don't worry", and then he did the whole "This shot is from the (event censored), play close attention to the (item censored) because that will be important later... here we see (character censored) reacting to the events of the (event censored)..." basically giving anyone with a brain enough 2+2s to let them figure out the 4 that is the season's plot. So, if you're an Unsullied, don't look at Trailer breakdowns.

That one bit is probably from a Dream Sequence or Flashback though. Even GOT doesn't do Dream Sequences or Flashbacks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the link to the pic, but Michiel Huisman looks 1) absolutely nothing like the guy they had playing Daario last season, and 2) immensely less punchable that the guy they playing Daario last season.

I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.