DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Christ the middle of July HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL I'M FREE OF THIS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I'll watch an American Funeral if whoever dies is murdered and this guy has to solve the case:

Stifler (or Finch) dying would have people expecting them to turn up in the second act, having faked their death. Jim, Oz or Michelle dying would be a bit heartbreaking to longtime fans of the series. So it would have to be one of the MILF guys or something. Save on John Cho's salary, or getting the other bloke out of retirement again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 11:18 AM, Michael Sweetser said:

The last scene will be Edmure in the cell saying "Hello?"

He'll be like Huell waiting for Hank and Gomie to come back to the safe house.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

The last scene could be Gendry still rowing that boat somewhere.

He'd have to end up at the inn and having some of Hot Pie's gravy. You never give up on the gravy.

• 3 weeks later...

There is not enough psycho Euron Greyjoy in that Season 7 trailer. 

I have a feeling he'll make Circe look like Mother Teresa before it's all over. 

Euron will fill the void left by the dearly departed Ramsay Bolton.

• 4 weeks later...

It is good to see that as soon as The Hound is back in the regular cast the cunt balance is back in harmony.

But who in the fuck were those precious cunts singing about kisses? Was anyone else flabbergasted that they didn't try to roofie or jump Arya and end up getting chumped to death and their eyeballs stuffed up eachothers cunts? WHAT WORLD DID THOSE DUDES COME FROM BECAUSE IT'S NOT THE ONE I'VE BEEN WATCHING???? WHERE HAVE THE PEOPLE LIKE THAT BEEN FOR THE LAST SIX YEARS????

I liked that Arya couldn't settle on one kiss-off line for the Freys, so she said, fuck it, I'll use 'em both.

TELL THEM THE NORTH REMEMBERS

AAAAND TELL THEM WINTER CAME FOR HOUSE FREY

She should've just kept going with it.

AAAAAND TELL THEM REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.  LIKE WINTER TIME.

• Like 11

Also liked Lyanna Mormont like it was an In Living Color sketch...paraphrasing:

Lady Mormont: Look, I'm just a tiny little girl and a small innocent child but fuck you, bitch. I'll stab whoever I wanna. [Crowd goes crazy]

Old beardy dude: Well I never!

Lady Mormont: Really cause you look like you did a lot...of crack, bitch. [Crowd screams until they are unconscious]

Jon Snow: Thank you, Lady Mormont.

Lady Mormont: You're welcome. And you go ahead and dial me up in about 7 or 8 years with your cute greasy hair, if you can keep your bitch ass from getting killed by another little bitch boy, bitch. [Crowd lights themselves on fire in ecstasy. Cue fly girls.]

But how much does it suck that in the time it took Arya to gather all Frey's together and kill them and in the time it took Euron to build 1000 ships and sail to King's Landing and for Cersei to have that entire mural painted...that Jon Snow meeting is STILL GOING ON!!! All that's missing is small group breakout sessions followed by team presentations.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, piranesi said:

But how much does it suck that in the time it took Arya to gather all Frey's together and kill them and in the time it took Euron to build 1000 ships and sail to King's Landing and for Cersei to have that entire mural painted...that Jon Snow meeting is STILL GOING ON!!! All that's missing is small group breakout sessions followed by team presentations.

I hope that when Sansa finally turns on Jon, she mentions that his meetings felt like they lasted as long as winter