DVDVR Message Board

Games of Thrones Unsullied thread

elizium

Jesus Fuck  Oberyn's screaming face was the most disturbing thing on this show yet.  Not just because it was so gruesome but because he was so confident and such a fucking grade A badass...but in the final moments was reduced to a terrified screaming animal...like all the rest.

Fuck Littlefinger's advice.  WORRY ABOUT YOUR DEATH!!!!!!

Also that little kid has about a week to live.

So my wife is wondering if the Moutain is mortally wounded would that in any way effect the outcome for Tyrion?  Or are we to believe he's just gonna Cena that spear through the organ torso with a quick scope and a video package.

ALSO FUCK THIS SHOW FOR SETTING UP THE HOUND DYING FROM AN INFECTION!!!!!!

I know people are going to shit no the Beetle speech.  My wife did.  It was long, yes.  Like George R. R Martin long.

But it was so great.  The fact that they started by talking about God and ended by talking about a mentally deficient boy crushing millions of beetles and the futility of trying to figure out why because a mentally deficient boy doesn't have a reason to smash millions of beetles.

And then ended with a seemingly powerful and impressive person being crushed like a beetle.

The main whore who died at the hands of Ygritte is Ray Winstone's daughter (and Alfie Allen's fiance). She is following in the footsteps of her father by dying brutally onscreen. I was wondering why her voice was so deep in her first GoT appearance.

She also won the Cunt-off this week by default.

The Hound had his shot when Arya asked about his infected wound.  The correct reply was:

"Bah.  It's a cunt bite."

But he missed it.  I guess because he's fucking dying form a fucking infectionFUCKTHSIFUCKIGSHOEW

• Like 2

Let's check Baelysh's scorecard for the "Don't worry about your death, worry about your life" advice:

Grey Worm: Taking the advice.  Almost certainly doomed.  You know it. I know it.  It's going to be awful.

Jorah Mormont: Will probably stop taking the advice and find a nice cave to live in.

Oberyn: Took the advice.  Skull crushed

Tyrion: Took the advice.  Condemned

Weird little kid: Does not want to take the advice.  Will be forced to take the advice and will be horribly killed within hours.

Sam: Fat cunt who should not have heard the advice let alone taken it.

Sansa: Suddenly taking the advice and...well, damn she's turned into Vamp Willow.

Ramsey Snow: Taken the advice and it's working out quite nicely for him. 

All those dudes who chose "life" over loyalty in that castle: Skinned alive

All those poor idiots living it up in a gross bar: chopped up

The Hound:  Did not take the advice.  Should have taken some neosporin.  Walking dead.

Arya: Laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and

Score:

Took the advice, Outcome positive: 2

Took the advice, outcome negative: 5 plus a bunch of NPCs

Did not or stopped taking the advice, outcome unknown: 1

Did not or stopped taking the advice, outcome negative: 1

Out of her fucking mind: 1

Results:  Worry about your life, by AVOIDING YOUR HORRIBLE FUCKING DEATH!!!!

The Hound had his shot when Arya asked about his infected wound. The correct reply was:

"Bah. It's a cunt bite."

But he missed it. I guess because he's fucking dying form a fucking infectionFUCKTHSIFUCKIGSHOEW

They've already done the "death by infection" angle with Karl Drogo.

The Hound had his shot when Arya asked about his infected wound. The correct reply was:

"Bah. It's a cunt bite."

But he missed it. I guess because he's fucking dying form a fucking infectionFUCKTHSIFUCKIGSHOEW

They've already done the "death by infection" angle with Karl Drogo.

In fairness to Martin it's not easy to kill off 873 main characters in unique ways. There's bound to be a repeat or two.

• Like 1

I've had this theory about Trials by Combat: The right person always wins. To wit:

1) Tyrion is accused of killing Jon Arryn (and arranging the attempted murder of Bran Stark), trial by combat won by Bronn, Tyrion found innocent (and we the viewers know he really was).

2) The Hound is accused or murdering Mycah the butcher's boy. Trial by combat, the Hound win and is found innocent (which technically he was, as far as he knew Mycah had attacked the Crown Price).

3) Tyrion is accused of murdering Joffrey (which we know he didn't do). Trial by combat... now, arguably Oberyn won. He certainly stuck a fatal blow - if he'd walked away at that moment and said "The Halfman is innocent" then that would have been the end of it. But when instead he pressed the Elia issue, he died. So therefore The Mountain DIDN'T kill Elia of Dorne. Someone else must have.

The main whore who died at the hands of Ygritte is Ray Winstone's daughter (and Alfie Allen's fiance). She is following in the footsteps of her father by dying brutally onscreen. I was wondering why her voice was so deep in her first GoT appearance.

Ray Winstone has two daughters. That was Lois Winstone. Alfie Allen is affianced to the younger one, Jamie Winstone.

Ending was the Game of Thrones equivalent of this:

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.'

I dunno, maybe Oberyn didn't have it on his Netflix account or something. Alas, too late now.

Goddamn at that ending though and Goddamn them for making me invest in characters and then punching me in the spuds in brutal fashion. Obviously Tyrion doesn't die though, he's too integral a character on the show. I figure he somehow escapes next week, possibly with Jaime's help. But if they were to kill off any one of Tyrion/Hound/Arya, I may be forced to do something drastic, like post about it on the internet. Killing boring shits like Robb Stark is fine but keep away from my triumvirate, dammit.

I don't know if I've ever been as disturbed by watching something as I was at last night's ending.

I won't lie though, Arya laughing her ass off made me lol a bunch.

Ray Winstone has two daughters. That was Lois Winstone. Alfie Allen is affianced to the younger one, Jamie Winstone.

Better choice probably.

Edit: On second thought, nevermind. They both look too much like him.

Haven't we learned ANYTHING from this show?

The moment at least ONE character references "The Rains of Castamere," bad juju is afoot.

Jaded makeup FX gorehound though I may be (hello, George Romero! Ohai, David Cronenberg!), Oberyn's demise was pretty damn graphic even by my standards.  (On top of ORPHAN BLACK's "I just shot Marvin in the face!" moment a scant twenty-four hours earlier...)