[NXT SPOILERS] For SEPTEMBER 7, 2016

RIPPA

Per PWI

Week 2

- TM61 def. Ariya Daivari and Tony Nese

- Ember Moon def. Leah Von

- Shinsuke Nakamura def  Steve Cutler. Samoa Joe on commentary 

- Austin Aries def. Andrade Cien Almas 

- Oney Lorcan def. Tino Sabbatelli  (Likely dark match)

Per WON

- TM61 defeated Ariya Daivari & Tony Nese

Athletic match with some dives. Good stuff from all four men. TM61 got the win with their double team spinebuster finish.

- Ember Moon defeated Leah Vaughn

Impressive display by Ember Moon. She hit the top rope stunner for the win.

- NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Steve Cutler

Shinsuke Nakamura hit the Kinshasa for the win, fun enhancement match.

- Austin Aries defeated Andrade "Cien" Almas

Great match, got a lot of time and they traded everything they do. Austin Aries had a flurry towards the ends with a corner dropkick as the key spot to set up the Horns of Aries for the submission win.

- Oney Lorcan defeated Tino Sabbatelli

Tino Sabbatelli's debut here, he looked good and took all of Oney Lorcan's high energy offense before tapping out to a single leg crab.

TM61 and Almas had their best matches yet on the show. I liked Asuka talking shit. I liked Ember Moon's match. This was good.

I thought Almas and Aries had some chemistry, and I'd like to see them in a similar-length match with no commercial break. 

Speaking of doing nothing Nick Miller is a total no charisma jobber. RVNeese was much better in a tag setting. I hope Ember gets a proper build before she faces Asuka, but the division is so thin I have no idea who she could beat to gain any credibility. This was Almas' best match so far, but he desperately needs a heel turn.

14 hours ago, Smelly McUgly said:

I thought Almas and Aries had some chemistry, and I'd like to see them in a similar-length match with no commercial break. 

I believe they wrestled a lot on the house show loop before Almas debuted, and it generally resulted in Almas getting over with the crowd by the end of the match.