DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN LIVE IS BAD HAIR VS. WORSE

piranesi

The last two matches were really good. Breeze looked like his old NXT self in that tag match, and all 4 guys came out of it looking better. AJ was back to looking like the MVP of the company after getting away from Epic Match John. Ziggler is on a nice run of good tv matches. I'm really glad Slater is getting over he's been awesome lately.

6 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

Shoot or not, it's stupid as hell for the GM of Smackdown, who drafted Miz above people like Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Enzo & Cass, to basically trash Miz as a wrestler and say the fans don't respect him.

Daniel drafted the IC Title. He said that the first time Miz was on the show.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

Shoot or not, it's stupid as hell for the GM of Smackdown, who drafted Miz above people like Kevin Owens, Cesaro and Enzo & Cass, to basically trash Miz as a wrestler and say the fans don't respect him.

Not any dumber than showing no desire to sign a guy that your fans are actively chanting for...

Daniel said the only reason they drafted Miz was because they needed a championship after Raw got the tag, US and Women's title.  They wanted a championship, it just happened to be the Miz who was holding it.  

A sliver of my mind is being a stupid idiot (!) and recalling an interview Bryan did recently which basically threw shade at the tests he took there at the end.

But assuming I'm just being foolish, imagine a vindictive Bryan signing Samoa Joe as his attack dog.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

So this Miz vs. Daniel Bryan thing is gonna end with John Cena as Intercontinental Champion isn't it??

It feels weird, having a potential feud between an active wrestler and a GM who can't bump. (Unless, I guess, he can. But I'm not going down that road.)

So, if I had to guess, it ends with Bryan introducing Miz to his "indie friend" Samoa Joe. 

The best babyface is the heel who's telling the 100% truth.

What Miz did is the equivalent of beheading your enemy and refusing to send his severed head back to his family for a proper burial.  Because damnation be damned.  That bastard is going to pay, in this life and the next. His soul won't rest, and you'll forsake Heaven to make sure he burns in Hell.

Fucking brilliant.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

To be fair, he did say during the draft that he didn't want Miz, he wanted the IC Belt.

6 minutes ago, Big Fresh said:

Bryan's points all lead to Miz vs. Samoa Joe..... And if it doesn't happen now, I'm gonna cry forever.

How can they cast Joe as a face against a heel Miz, though.  I guess they can edit that interview but Bryan was being a dick.  Add in him dicking around Heath Slater and he's almost as bad as Stephanie at this point.

Just now, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

How can they cast Joe as a face against a heel Miz, though.  I guess they can edit that interview but Bryan was being a dick.  Add in him dicking around Heath Slater and he's almost as bad as Stephanie at this point.

Nobody thinks this way in the audience, though. They hate Miz so he's wrong and he's mean for calling Daniel Bryan a coward because he has a career ending injury.

• Like 2