DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Thunderstruck

Rev Ray

Stephanie: "Godammit does anyone have a charger with juice for my Ipad?"

Mick Foley looks at his clipboard and smiles.

Mick Foley then immediately wanders into the parking garage and forgets where he is or why he's holding a clipboard.

• Like 13

Los Matadors disappeared months ago, and those two wrestlers from the Puerto Rico tourism board have been awful silent about that subject. I am calling The Hunt with Jon Walsh. I am concerned for the safety of Fernando and Diego.

• Like 1

- Well, they did their best to give some juice to the Women's and US title angles. I was especially proud of Charlotte and Dana aping Ric and Arn to a strong response. And in the latter case, a Cobra Clutch is always a win here.  goddamnmotherfuckingReignspush

- Looked at that belt hanging from THE DEMON KING's head again and changed the channel. What a joke. Brother Nero in full makeup is scarier looking because you know he's actually crazy. The crowd footage of the audience run-in ("Rollins is in a trance!" ...nice save, Michael) should be fun when it comes out on Botchamania though. 

- Tom... Tim... Bryan... whatever being the butt of JeriKO's jokes, "The Stephanie MacMahon" and "The Daniel", and Heyman's reaction to Slater gave me some chuckles. But damn Brock, the comment about making Heath's kids into orphans is RIGHT THERE! And at least come back and beat him up some more, even if it was after the commercial break. 

- Y'all can bitch about Cesaro/Sheamus being a Best of Seven but you know it'll be good. They can even gimmick it up if they want.

15 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Los Matadors disappeared months ago, and those two wrestlers from the Puerto Rico tourism board have been awful silent about that subject. I am calling The Hunt with Jon Walsh. I am concerned for the safety of Fernando and Diego.

One of them, or maybe both, were purported to be part of the Colon clan. If that is true, then they know how to bend the law to their will so I wouldn't worry.

• Like 2

Yeah her pants were pretty much painted on. Not mad at that.   That fucking Lesnar and Heath Slater segment wow.  I loved it.  Heath's post-draft story has been the best shit going on right now. He was money, Heyman was money and Lesnar was great too.  "I don't give a shit about your kids"  Oh my.

The show was okay, not great but it was okay.  I enjoyed the hell out of Rusev and Reigns.  Does this mean Rusev might retain now?  hmm

What we learned tonight:

1) Even a lightning strike from God couldn't stop RAW from opening with a boring Seth Rollins promo.

2) Even being a palm tree in a parking lot without a t.v. can't save you from having to listen to a Seth Rollins promo on Monday night.

• Like 1

Lana staring daggers into Rusev at the end.  So, how quick does she file for a TV annulment and moves over to Roman, who won her 'honor' tonight?  Because that actually happened. 

Heath Slater is really good. A smiling Brock is not one I need to see ever again.  Did Heyman pretty much say Brock would mount and rape Orton at SummerSlam?

Not sure why they would put Demon Finn and Rusev/Reigns on tonight, but both segments were well received, so that's all that matters.

The highlights were KO and Y2J, Sasha's leather clad booty, Sheamus vs Sami, a brief appearance by demon Finn, Brock killing Slater, and a surprisingly great main event, which seemed to be one of the only things that woke the crowd up.

• Like 1

Completely forgot about poor Sami finally being thrown a bone by being given a distraction win... against... Sheamus...

Can they at least call an audible and have him vs. Neville for the hot high-flying opener a la WCW? (btw, Neville like much more of an adult with the facial hair)