Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] AUGUST 2016 DISCUSSION THREAD


RIPPA
 Share

Recommended Posts

My concern is someone remembering they've still got Booker T or Lawler under contract to do commentary.

Is there anyone working in the PC who would be a good commentator, someone who already works with the roster? Brookside's accent would rule him out, trying to remember the other coaches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can't remember where I said this but I might be repeating myself in this thread

On the NXT conference call - HHH said that while the cruiserweights would be working RAW TV there is "no room" for them on RAW House Shows so they will be working NXT House Shows

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So they gave RAW 3 picks to Smackdown's 2, which didn't even include the cruiserweights, because one show out of the 4 or so they run a week is longer?

Also, this seems to indicate guys like Neville or Sami won't be considered cruiserweights, which I doubt they would be anyways if they keep enforcing the 205 limit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

My concern is someone remembering they've still got Booker T or Lawler under contract to do commentary.

Is there anyone working in the PC who would be a good commentator, someone who already works with the roster? Brookside's accent would rule him out, trying to remember the other coaches.

I feel a lot of good (and bad, so, so, so much bad) could come from Lawler being at the performance center a lot more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I can't remember where I said this but I might be repeating myself in this thread

On the NXT conference call - HHH said that while the cruiserweights would be working RAW TV there is "no room" for them on RAW House Shows so they will be working NXT House Shows

Yeah, this is not going to go well at all, IMO. It already sounds like a gimmick instead of them thinking it's something they need to get behind. It feels like the other times they brought in lighter weight guys or the AAA guys or the minis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That would be amazingly WWE to create a giant trophy and never use it again

That being said the Dusty Classic should happen again and if it follows last year - they would start using the next tapings

It is the all women's tournament that won't happen this year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, donsem43 said:

They need to rebuild the NXT women's division before they have a tournament.

It would be interesting if they brought in a few more indy teams for the Dusty Classic. Weren't Gargano/Ciampa the only one last year?

Sayyyyyy Jack Gallagher & Zack Sabre Jr.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19/08/2016 at 6:03 PM, Charlie M. said:

Yeah, this is not going to go well at all, IMO. It already sounds like a gimmick instead of them thinking it's something they need to get behind. It feels like the other times they brought in lighter weight guys or the AAA guys or the minis.

I dunno about that, it may be better than them getting fully dropped in the shark tank. Papa H is gonna keep 'em close is what I'm getting out of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...