DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

12 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

23 years and I never noticed the SummerSlam '93 video cover used a photo from the Narcissist gimmick.

I completely forgot that the Gunns were working a six man tag with Tatanka as their partner..  

I cannot recall if there were any embarrassingly racist Cowboys & Indians promos for that team.

35 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I completely forgot that the Gunns were working a six man tag with Tatanka as their partner..  

I cannot recall if there were any embarrassingly racist Cowboys & Indians promos for that team.

If I recall, that match was far better than you'd expect it to be, including a good heel beatdown in the middle and Bigelow and the 'Shrinkers missing a triple diving headbutt, which was a spectacular visual.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Peck said:

Only thing better than the Fink in that San Jose Sharks jacket is if it would have been a Starter San Jose Sharks jacket.

It might be, no way to tell for sure since the "star S" logo on Starter jackets was on the left sleeve cuff. It's more likely a Chalk Line or a Swingster, since I don't recall there being a Sharks Starter satin in black, only in teal originally.