DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Heyman staring a hole through the host the entire time is glorious. I don't know how he got Brock on his side (it's probably some level of mutual misanthropy that only I myself could possibly muster) but it's something special. 

This is Brock in his private time. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RIPPA said:

TMZ is saying that Eva Marie was suspended for Adderall

More specifically - she didn't give her prescription to the front office

So wait if you tell the boss that you are taking Adderall then it is fine?  If that is the case then not only are they on drugs they are lazy.

Again - it is like baseball, football, etc

If you have a prescription you can apply for a waiver - there is no assurances you will get it

The way the TMZ report was phrased was that Eva Marie "didn't turn in the proper paperwork"

Brock said he had ten words for him. I just.  I just.  I know there's part of that Sam Guy's psyche that wanted to point out to him that he then said about 62 words.  I know because I get that same horrible exhilarating feeling when I'm standing near a ledge that I'm suddenly going to jump. 

I guess I'm glad for his sake that he didn't. But it would have made for some great news footage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blitzkrieg said:

Mauro Ranallo is so much better on anything that is not Smackdown. I firmly blame that on the dead weights of JBL and Otunga.

I don't even think Otunga is that bad. JBL is a notch or two below Jerry Lawler levels of awful. 

On 19/08/2016 at 1:49 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you're a recreational user, coke should come out of your system in 3-4 days. The more frequent the user, the longer it stays in your system. Other factors like the purity and cutting agents used will also play a part. I know from experience as a recovering addict. If I ever had any desire of being in the wrestling industry, I'd probably be dead. 

Well done.

On 19/08/2016 at 3:51 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If that was your gimmick, would you be into it? That's like telling Terry Taylor he needed to be more into acting like a fucking rooster. 

This post cracks me up.

On 19/08/2016 at 10:08 AM, AxB said:

I'm guessing you didn't know, but 'A-levels' has two meanings over here. And one of them is very NSFW.

I knew one, not the NSFW.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2016 at 4:01 PM, Johnny Sorrow said:

Adderall is basically pharmaceutical cocaine. You crush it and snort it and it gives you the rush and euphoria of blow. 

Or they're most likely just taking it orally and using it for the fat burning benefits as it's well known for in bodybuilding circles.

On August 20, 2016 at 8:05 PM, blitzkrieg said:

Mauro Ranallo is so much better on anything that is not Smackdown. I firmly blame that on the dead weights of JBL and Otunga.

For starters, Joey Styles was right; the three-man booth sucks. Otunga and Saxton are both completely superfluous. Then you have the WWE's obsession with heel color. Graves is actually pretty good at it, since he follows the Jesse Ventura model of being a devil's advocate. JBL, on the other hand, is fucking terrible because he follows the Jerry Lawler model of being a loud, obnoxious heel panderer, except at least Lawler cracked a half-funny joke on occasion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

So acording to the WWE Live events calendar - expect someone legit to miss the next 30 days.  

Let's not jump to conclusions. I don't think they'd remove them from card listings and then wait a day or two to announce a suspension.