DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

11 minutes ago, Michael Sweetser said:

The raver gimmick is neat, but

a) The pajamas need to go once the match starts, they look horrible as ring gear.  
b) She needs to be more "into" it.  She looked like someone almost making fun of the gimmick.

If that was your gimmick, would you be into it? That's like telling Terry Taylor he needed to be more into acting like a fucking rooster. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If that was your gimmick, would you be into it? That's like telling Terry Taylor he needed to be more into acting like a fucking rooster. 

The gimmick is her idea, though. She's been tweeting about it constantly for a long time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, piranesi said:

Well Paige is at that age where she should be doing literally anything other than traveling the country with grifters cramming for finals.

A-levels more like it, given her maturity level. 

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"You see in Little Terry Taylor the unlimited future you once had. Now, just because Terry Taylor is a has-been, don't make Little Terry Taylor a never-was! 

"Bobby, give me that rooster!"

"Never! You hate him because he's doing more with your name than you ever will!"

• Like 10

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

A-levels more like it, given her maturity level. 

I'm guessing you didn't know, but 'A-levels' has two meanings over here. And one of them is very NSFW.

Granted, this has undoubtedly been brought up before, but, damn, are Del Rio and Paige one of the strangest wrestling couples ever. I wouldn't have put them together in a million years.

It's not even the age thing. Not quite. They just seem so, well, different from each other. On every possible level.

Eh, opposites attract, I guess?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Reed said:

Granted, this has undoubtedly been brought up before, but, damn, are Del Rio and Paige one of the strangest wrestling couples ever. I wouldn't have put them together in a million years.

It's not even the age thing. Not quite. They just seem so, well, different from each other. On every possible level.

Eh, opposites attract, I guess?

"Older guy looking for some young strange to shore up his insecurities meets immature girl who doesn't know any better, probably has daddy issues" is a tale as old as time my man.  Typical midlife crisis; can't wait to see ADR's new sports car or maybe a Harley.

12 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I feel like I saw a while ago where Court Bauer said something on a podcast about blow making a comeback in the locker room because of how quickly it's out of your system. Of course, Mr. Eva Marie probably wouldn't be acting like that if it were the case with her.

They could come up with a new youtube show to counter all the video game playing:

Up Up Up Up

• Like 6

6 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

"You see in Little Terry Taylor the unlimited future you once had. Now, just because Terry Taylor is a has-been, don't make Little Terry Taylor a never-was! 

"Never! You hate him because he's doing more with your name than you ever will!"

Turns out Jerry's bounced checks were actually from Paul Heyman's account.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Terry Taylor - big or little - doesn't go down for anyone, anywhere, at anytime! Now I'd appreciate it if you please leave.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

"Older guy looking for some young strange to shore up his insecurities meets immature girl who doesn't know any better, probably has daddy issues" is a tale as old as time my man.  Typical midlife crisis; can't wait to see ADR's new sports car or maybe a Harley.

*watches Total Divas*

Man, Paige should have stuck with Kevin.

At least he wasn't old enough to be her father.

And he was in a rock band.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

Spoiler

f7ad146f3d9fddc8299f58565a796fd3.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Technico Support said:

This is all completely true, it's just that Paige really seemed to have a type based on her boyfriends on Total Divas and that Del Rio really doesn't fit is what makes it weird.

17 minutes ago, (BP) said:

I keep clicking to get the facts or watch the video but nothing's happening. Is the board crashing again?! 

Try typing V+++++I======A#######G&&&&&&R-------A into google.  It will lead you to a number of reputable websites run by the same totally legit Russian marriage brokers who sponsor this fine forum.

Also try gently sneaking up on an older woman who is chopping vegetables and when she turns around startled stare into her eyes and smile.  She will either jump your bones or knife you in the guts.  Either way, your problems are over!

• Like 2