DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Man, if all the diva's start getting popped one after another that's going to be an amazing episode of Total Diva's. Can't wait to see the party that must have done it.

Oh yeah, II went to the meet and greet thing with The Miz and Maryse. When I got there I shocked to see how many people were lined up and another 200 or so would show up. I was standing around joking with these two guys who were drinking. Very long and slow line to get into the Toys R' Us. Some of us thought a riot might happen because of the people behind us who didn't have wrist bands (no wrist band/no entry). Some old guy in a Dean Ambrose shirt threw a fit. I was like "this many people for The Miz and now a riot". I didn't happen but a lot of disappointed kids back there because they came way too late.

One thing that was funny as hell was there was this really attractive blonde in the back of the line. She would not have been able to get in (no wrist band). Someone from the WWE (who ever was doing interviews with fans) came and got her and brought her inside. I have no idea how far in front into the line cause I was still outside for like another 40 minutes at that point I think.

Miz is cool. Maryse didn't want to be there. I can't blame her. I mean I live around there. They both have great Hollywood smiles though.

1 minute ago, Omega said:
This Wellness Policy is being pushed too hard, too fast. Needs to works it way up through the midcard like everyone else.

It's typical WWE. Heavy handed push, but you know Cena won't put it over. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, Omega said:
This Wellness Policy is being pushed too hard, too fast. Needs to works it way up through the midcard like everyone else.

What's annoying is after a great build we're going to find out it was Hornswoggle the whole time. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JCM said:

He'll be fine Mandy Rose just debuted on NXT.

If there was ever a reason to just call Mandy up to Smackdown, this is it.  Funny, I was hoping she'd replace Eva in the NXT thread, and that was well before news came out.

I feel like Tromatagon yesterday on Twitter when he found out ADR got suspended.  Won't post it in text form, but similar reaction when thinking about Eva getting popped.

So do they call up someone from NXT or have a heel take out one of the faces to make it 3 on 2? 

Or, do they randomly dust off the old Arn/Pillman v. Sting/Flair angle, and have Carmella taken out backstage, limp out to join in the match only to turn on Becky (because, duh)?