DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST 2016 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

18 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Wellness vs. Vacant at WrestleMania!

What do you think the women are getting popped for? 

If its not street drugs, maybe fat burners and such. Or maybe they are also taking adderall.

4 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

Best hashtag: #AllPEDEverything

I knew I would see that hashtag in this thread.

Could it be something as innocent as a chemical in her hair dye? Or poppy seed bagels?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I feel like I saw a while ago where Court Bauer said something on a podcast about blow making a comeback in the locker room because of how quickly it's out of your system. Of course, Mr. Eva Marie probably wouldn't be acting like that if it were the case with her.

If you're a recreational user, coke should come out of your system in 3-4 days. The more frequent the user, the longer it stays in your system. Other factors like the purity and cutting agents used will also play a part. I know from experience as a recovering addict. If I ever had any desire of being in the wrestling industry, I'd probably be dead. 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, zev said:

I knew I would see that hashtag in this thread.

Could it be something as innocent as a chemical in her hair dye? Or poppy seed bagels?

Needs to get a sample from Helen Seinfeld.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you're a recreational user, coke should come out of your system in 3-4 days. The more frequent the user, the longer it stays in your system. Other factors like the purity and cutting agents used will also play a part. I know from experience as a recovering addict. If I ever had any desire of being in the wrestling industry, I'd probably be dead. 

Thanks for clarifying and congrats on the sobriety, for real, no snark

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Michael Sweetser said:

We're well overdue for a stupid midcarder to provide a fake piss test and test negative for 'roids, but positive for pregnancy.

We did just have at the Olympics a coach show up and try to take the test for one of his athletes.

• Like 1